GDT: 64|njd's rage against the machine/pens|tue, feb 27 PPG (7:00pm) sn, tvas, attsn-pt, msg+

Status
Not open for further replies.

deakka

Nov 6, 2009
I feel bad for Sheahan.

He gets stuck playing with 2 AHL players on the 4th line.

Sheahan deserves better.

Sheahan?
What about US??
I was hoping we would finally be able to go back to what won us the cup - 4 scoring lines.
Instead we cripple ourselves....

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
ZAR and Simon scratched so the dynamic duo can drag Sheahan down on the 4th line.

I wonder if Sheahan will feel like he got demoted to the AHL. He went from being flanked by Guentzel and Kessel to being flanked by those two.

Sullys Glass and Adams. Theyll both be reupped.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
The good news is that Carter Rowney is UFA after this season and is sure to have priced himself out of our budget range. Someone will over pay for him, yeah? C'mon, lie to me if you have to ....

Reactions: BHD and Shaffer

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
ZAR scratched for Kuhn? Somebody check and see if it's really Bylsma wearing a Sully mask.

"If it wasn't for those meddling kids..."

Reactions: KIRK

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Kessel looked a little....
tumblr_oliwkgMdRy1rfd7lko1_500.gif

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
This is some stupid defensive, shutdown line for balance, isn’t it?

Happy B-Day, Sully!

He gave himself the best gift of all. Kuhnhackl and Rowney.

The good news is that Carter Rowney is UFA after this season and is sure to have priced himself out of our budget range. Someone will over pay for him, yeah? C'mon, lie to me if you have to ....

Rowney has priced himself out of town. We just need Bergeron at max retention from two teams.

Shaffer

GuentzGoal
May 20, 2017
Sullivan is gifted with great depth, and he plays that lineup? Sid with Rust, Kuhnhackl and Rowney on wings, ZAR scratched, Sheary with Brassard/Kessel for whatever reason, and Hunwick is still playing over Ruhwedel.

ZAR-Crosby-Sheary/Sprong
Hagelin-Malkin-Hornqvist
Guentzel-Brassard-Kessel
Kuhnhackl/Sheary-Sheahan-Rust
Dumoulin-Letang
Oleksiak-Schultz
Maatta-Ruhwedel

I understand benching Simon, but at least call up Sprong to replace him. Eh, what you gonna do?

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
I guess tonight is the night we start *****ing that Sheahan sucks again, but it won't be his fault

Whenever most think its going to be a loss, the opposite happens.

First "playoff type" game of the year coming up. Deadline is over, rosters are set. Only 4 points ahead of Jersey and they have a game in hand.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Sullivan is gifted with great depth, and he plays that lineup? Sid with Rust, Kuhnhackl and Rowney on wings, ZAR scratched, Sheary with Brassard/Kessel for whatever reason, and Hunwick is still playing over Ruhwedel.

ZAR-Crosby-Sheary/Sprong
Hagelin-Malkin-Hornqvist
Guentzel-Brassard-Kessel
Kuhnhackl/Sheary-Sheahan-Rust
Dumoulin-Letang
Oleksiak-Schultz
Maatta-Ruhwedel

I understand benching Simon, but at least call up Sprong to replace him. Eh, what you gonna do?

Itll be fine, think we will keep seeing guys rotate in and out of the lineup on the 4th line to get ready for the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad