GDT: 64|njd's rage against the machine/pens|tue, feb 27 PPG (7:00pm) sn, tvas, attsn-pt, msg+

Status
Not open for further replies.

davemess

Apr 9, 2003
Scotland
It can also go to the closest player from the team that gets the goal in some cases...

Own goal - Wikipedia
So in this example most likely the player that lost the draw I guess. Would be fun if Sid got credit for one that way, just to see the "undeserved secondary assist" crews heads explode about him getting a goal without touching the puck :D

Reactions: ETA

Pengwins

Jun 13, 2017
the only thing worse than a 4th line with Rowney at Center is a 4th line with Rowney on the wing

Reactions: TNT87

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Please don’t overreact if Brassard doesn’t have a good first game.

Lots of praise if he does though. :)

At least he brings some excitement to a Devils game.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
After Visa issues and just getting in late last night and a few shifts of practice with his new team I would expect Brassard to dominate tonight and will expect nothing less.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
The run for the 3peat starts tonight

19 games left..perfect time to see if Sprong can gel with Crosby. But Rowney..

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
After Visa issues and just getting in late last night and a few shifts of practice with his new team I would expect Brassard to dominate tonight and will expect nothing less.

I do expect that new team, they paid for my Uber from the airport without a tantrum adrenaline tonight. After that I’d expect an adjustment period.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
How long before we see an Ironman Rowney tweet from the Pens?

Question: Who reminds Sully of Sully during his playing career????

Hint: think awful

Fatty McLardy

Oct 6, 2017
BrassGOD, you f***s :oops:!!! This team better come out with a huge defensive effort, not only after letting in 6 goals last game but also to not leave Jarry out to dry again..

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Maybe Rowney wouldn't be playing had Simon not been straight up trash recently? I don't know what to tell you. Kuhnhackl is hurt and Simon has been atrocious recently. Who should they play in that spot? They don't really have anyone else.

Simon is still a much better choice than Rowney. Actually, I've liked Simon on Line 4.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Maybe Rowney wouldn't be playing had Simon not been straight up trash recently? I don't know what to tell you. Kuhnhackl is hurt and Simon has been atrocious recently. Who should they play in that spot? They don't really have anyone else.

Trashy Simon is still a better option than healthy, at his best Rowney.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
After two cups, slow start and improvement in the bottom teams have changed the dynamic. Pens are in a dog fight but the main consideration is the Pens are built for the playoffs. So one game is not any indicator of the playoffs as most have little experience in making them or winning a series. NJ is a good team and will test any team in one game. That is called the regular season. Back nine of Sunday is where it really begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad