GDT: #6 | Panthers at FLYERS | Tue. Oct. 17, 7:00 pm ET| NBCSP, FS-F

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
While it would hardly be a surprise if he plays the same lineup, from what I gather players don't know if they are playing until the day of the game. We'll know tomorrow morning I guess.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
We're going to win 13-4

giphy.gif

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
From the Flyers Practice Update:

One big change in the lineup from Saturday was the re-insertion of defenseman Brandon Manning, while Sanheim sat out his first game since opening night in San Jose.
Flyers head coach Dave Hakstol talked a little more about the decision, which was more about what Manning brought to the table, not solely his physicality but a whole body of work, rather anything that he saw in Sanheim's previous three games.

"I think Travis has played well. His play in games and his practices have been good. We try and build our lineup each night to what we think gives us the best opportunity to win that night."

embarrased.gif

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
It makes sense that they took Sanheim out. Clearly the two losses are his fault and they haven't lost with Manning.

He caused them to get shut out agains LA and he took both penalties that made it a 3v5 against Nashville, plus challenged the offsides.

WestrnPhlyr

Go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
Jul 17, 2015
NW Inland Empire
One of those hat tricks will actually be Laughton.

I can't believe I forgot the 4th line (force of habit from the last few seasons).

Ok, so there won't be 4 hat tricks in our 13-4 victory...maybe all 12 forwards score 1 and Ghost gets the 13th.
Although with my luck Manning gets the 13th after a puck deflects off his face and regardless of the 2 swollen black eyes, Hakstol will play him yet again on Thursday versus the Preds.

And no, I am kidding and not wishing injury on #23....relax certain poster(s)

bauer

I MISS GHOST
Nov 11, 2007
So this will be 6 games played, and 7 times a rookie D has been scratched.

Cool.

didn't Hextall say preseason that they had no intention of having the kids up only to sit in the pressbox? this team i swear. :facepalm:

Reactions: FlyTimmo

SheasRebellion6

Jan 17, 2012
Every single game they sit, the likelihood of them hitting their potential goes down. We should trade them now before they lose all of their value. Hakstall is going to destroy this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad