GDT: 55 | Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Las Vegas Golden Fleurys | Welcome back #29!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dey so soff*

Feb 17, 2017
The least Fleury could do is barrel roll and let Sid get 400...

But who am I kidding, he will shut us out and the media will be insufferable tomorrow...

Dey so soff*

Feb 17, 2017
I love Fleury the person and appreciate what he did for the team but the Fleury lovers will be unbearable tonight, especially if he has a strong showing and Murray struggles...

Reactions: TNT87

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
I said quite a few times that if Fleury ever got traded, especially to a defensive oriented team, that he could put up numbers among the best in the game. The Pens style of play did not lend itself to a Sterling GAA.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Multiple choice question:
So when the Pens lose this game to another speedy, hardworking checking team, Sullivan's response will be...?
A) we got outworked--we have the players, if only they'd work harder
B) we really needed to play faster players, players who could pass the puck faster in transition, and that's on me. I should have asked for Sprong, Dea and DiPauli to be called up, not played Kuhn anywhere near the top six and sat Reaves and Rowney
C) Fleury played a tremendous game. He's a very good goaltender and more importantly, a great guy and a great teammate

All of the above???

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
Here’s hoping sid can carry the team today. We gotta make a couple moves and soon.

Shaffer

GuentzGoal
May 20, 2017
We are really playing Kuhn in the top six again? Horrible lineup decision as usual.

I hope Fleury has a disastrous game but Sully is making it tough with that lineup.

Enough with Sheahan playing with good players, he’s awful offensively.
Milestone: Agreeing with Pens x on something finally.

Reactions: KIRK

Shaffer

GuentzGoal
May 20, 2017
Anyone else split between who to root for? I want Fleury to save 45 pucks but Penguins still win 1-0.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Eww I just saw Philly/Carolina and Washington/CBJ. Who do you want to win?

I'll go with Washington and....no OT?

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Do you think Sullivan gives a motivating pep talk to G when the lines come out and Kuhn is on his line? "Geno, you're the first star of January, the first star of a February so far. You're an amazing player and we need you. When we march into Saigon, the whole platoon is counting on you...you must hold up your end of the bargain...the entire weight of this outfit depends on you!"

Reactions: Chuck Norris Trophy

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
cizikas+fleury+own+goal.gif

Oh the memories..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad