GDT: #54 - 02/07/18 | bruins vs Lundqvist | 8:00 - NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
We don't know about Chytil and Andersson yet, but besides Buch, which Rangers are on a possibly positive career arc going forward?
I think skjei and Ada still have some developing. Shestyorkin will be good. But outside that people are what they are now

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Bad climate right now for player judgement, IMO. Too much depends on the entire team situation.
I will say that they don't have leadership, both on the ice and behind the bench. Some of these Rangers could look much better with a sizable roster turnover.
I admire your patience and clear thinking. Right now i'm ready to criticize every soft heartless player on this team starting with Miller and Zib

Reactions: mrhockey193195

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
If you’re a goalie you obviously can’t be any good. All goalies in ALL sports admit a goal should never go through you. If it does the goal is on you PERIOD. How can you argue this point. A goal that beats you clean is one thing. One that goes through you is on you. Simple.
Another thing you’re unequivocally wrong about. Color me shocked.

I’m not saying you wanna get beat through you but acting like a puck that goes under your arm or between your legs (more egregious of you to say 5 hold to be honest)is automatically bad and should always be stopped regardless of what actually happened on that play and goal is just wrong. Wrong. So don’t talk about me as a goalie, I was very good in my prime btw thanks I’ve posted about my experience in juniors and college on here in the past, you just fundamentally don’t understand the position.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I think skjei and Ada still have some developing. Shestyorkin will be good. But outside that people are what they are now
True I would throw kreider and buch in there but of course they aren't healthy right now. Guys who are still young and can help the "turnaround"

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
I really want to see something from Lettieri but it hasn't happened. I want to give him a benefit of a doubt.

Reactions: NCRanger

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Can't even say they tried in this one as evidenced by the multiple odd man rushes, guys standing around, lackadaisical passes, etc.

I'm not one to call out effort typically but the team flat out quit tonight once they got behind and that's as damning as could be for the coaching staff.

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan
I think, not entirely sure, but I think that that was the worst Rangers game I've ever seen. Everybody played poorly. Probably our best player was Pavelec...

Everybody played soft. Everybody made mistakes. Everybody dogged it.

It's like Nash scored and they thought they'd won and stopped playing. We were never in the game after that.

ZiGOODejad

intangibles
Nov 30, 2013
It's sad when we don't even have enough fans in the stands for the boo's to be loud after the game.. that's when you know you done f***ed up

Reactions: Nickmo82

ZiGOODejad

intangibles
Nov 30, 2013
I think, not entirely sure, but I think that that was the worst Rangers game I've ever seen. Everybody played poorly. Probably our best player was Pavelec...

Everybody played soft. Everybody made mistakes. Everybody dogged it.

It's like Nash scored and they thought they'd won and stopped playing. We were never in the game after that.
In recent memories that 9-1 game to the sharks was awful sealed Birons fate after that

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Rangers are trending downwards.

The last few games have not been a net enjoyable experience.

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
The team is not in a good state psychologically. Really risking destroying the players that will stay after the deadline.

These are flat out awful games to watch. As bad as turn of the century pre lockout. Everyone is kinda in their own heads trying to block out the noise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad