GDT: #54 - 02/07/18 | bruins vs Lundqvist | 8:00 - NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheapshot

May 23, 2012
McQuaid standing up for his teammates.thats nice to see. But two very pointless fights for McLeod. And I for one like fighting in hockey when it's two guys battling hard that leads to a fight....

Nopuckluck

Dec 29, 2017
Why stop there? All goals the same because the puck WENT IN. Right?

As if there’s no nuance or context or anything at all to goaltending than just being a blob in the net.

Give me a break.
If you’re a goalie you obviously can’t be any good. All goalies in ALL sports admit a goal should never go through you. If it does the goal is on you PERIOD. How can you argue this point. A goal that beats you clean is one thing. One that goes through you is on you. Simple.

ETTER DE

Jun 24, 2017
It`s funny though. Rangers have had a good offence and a bad defence the last couple of years. The guy who then let two centers go and signed two defenders for 11m who can`t defend, is staying clear of most of the blame.

Reactions: mrhockey193195

Beer League Sniper

Homeless Man's Rick Nash
Apr 27, 2010
City in a Forest
Fire this coach for the love of god. This is just unbearable to watch.

It's because this team isn't prepared. Respectable teams get hit with injuries and go on losing streaks. It happens. But those teams tighten up defensively, stick to their system, and keep games close. This BS we're watching game after game with our goaltenders being chased is an embarrassment. Our coach refuses to modify his system to fit his roster. Our players are demoralized and quitting on the coach. It's time for AV to go. It's been coming for a while now.

mrhockey193195

Nov 14, 2006
Denver, CO
If you’re a goalie you obviously can’t be any good. All goalies in ALL sports admit a goal should never go through you. If it does the goal is on you PERIOD. How can you argue this point. A goal that beats you clean is one thing. One that goes through you is on you. Simple.
I am also a goalie, and this is ludicrous logic. Goalies beat down on themselves and perpetuate this nonsense. But why does it matter if I get beat over the pad vs under?

Reactions: Glen Sathers Cigar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad