GDT
TeamLogo
___vs___
8468685.jpg

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Pretty much the only thing you need for the GDT. At this point in the season, listing stats is not worth the energy spent.

Just [Insert Team] vs Lundqvist

Reactions: Loff

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
I’m back on range duty tonight so I’ll hopefully catch some of the game on my phone. My schedule sucks (Love my job though).

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
Regardless of the score, I'll just be happy is someone doubles the size of Marchand's nose with an elbow X2

#SchazzolaMeetElbowsAllDayLong

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..
It's kind of annoying watching the pundits on NBCSN talk about how the Rangers should trade Nash now so they can spark a change and make the playoffs. Really shows how the idea of "the Rangers won't rebuild" is just accepted without question in so many circles.

Reactions: Samuel Culper III

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
It's kind of annoying watching the pundits on NBCSN talk about how the Rangers should trade Nash now so they can spark a change and make the playoffs. Really shows how the idea of "the Rangers won't rebuild" is just accepted without question in so many circles.

I think it’s a sad sign of the times. You can be paid to be a journalist or talking head on virtually any topic but are no longer held accountable for doing your homework. The fact that you’re on NBCSN makes you credible instead of the opposite. If you get paid to talk hockey and you’re choosing to talk about the Rangers deadline moves, do a cursory amount of research and you will discover that the Rangers are planning to do a mini rebuild/retool/whatever you want to call it and probably have accepted the playoffs aren’t a realistic goal for this season, at this point, due to a combination of under performing, injuries and the resultant seller status. It isn’t an obscure insider secret. Bob McKenzie has talked about it. Dreger has talked about it. I wish I could get paid to pass of my opinions on other teams without being fully informed.

Reactions: Trxjw
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad