GDT: #5 - 10/13/17 | RANGERS @ blue jackets | 7:00 - MSG, NHLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
This is so awkward.

I hope the team wins because the forwards excel or Henrik plays well in net.

If the team loses, I hope it's because of the incorrect deployment of personnel.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
AV seems to like DeAngelo, he literally said "love his skill set" . Said he'll get back in the lineup soon

EpicDing

which is why I included the question mark earlier
Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
We have one of the funnest teams in the league to watch. Lots of drama here...maybe it's justified, but I just can't be that concerned when the longest losing streak of the season is 2 games.

But that's 50% of the season. Blow it up. :sarcasm:

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Nash & Vesey production arrow can only go upwards - and it`s probably better ice so I am positive. They always play it simple on the road put the puck deep and skate after it! :)

LGR!!

Reactions: Bodi Finds the Fire

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Nash & Vesey production arrow can only go upwards - and it`s probably better ice so I am positive. They always play it simple on the road put the puck deep and skate after it! :)

LGR!!
Any non-MSG ice is better ice.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Staal with Shattenkirk, and Holden with McDonagh? Isn't that like putting anchors on both sides of the ship? Should not get too much on Staal, he has likely been the Rangers best D so far, and that is scary.

justanomade

Norwegian
May 25, 2012
Bergen, Norway
I`m back to predicting things. CBJ starts heavy and overwhelming, but the Rangers are ffective for once and takes a 3-0 lead. CBJ ties the game in the second period, followed by a Nash goal towards the end. CBJ again ties it, before Nasher again hits the winner at 63:04 in OT.

I really don`t have to see the game, since I already know the upcoming result, so good night y`all!

(Yeah, a norwegian saying y`all is strange.)

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
I remember when the Gameday threads consisted of optimism, exciting hockey talk, and funny hockey banter rather than complaints, mob mentality, and diatribes...

Wait, no I don't

Bleh

Reactions: NYR

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
My official call is we get shut out 2-0..

We go down half way through the first. AV doesnt call for urgency. We cant get in the zone and stuck in neutral zone.

With 5 mins to go AV gets urgent and we give up the second goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad