GDT: #47 - 01/20/18 | rangers @ avalanche | 3:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
Well this should be interesting... played like crap against Buffalo and eeked it out...

The injuries piling up.

This trip is going to be sort of like falling down a flight of stairs slowly but breaking things all the way down

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
I have this feeling that MacKinnon and Rantanen are gonna light the team up today

They have been so good lately

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
I would still prefer for Hank to start with there being some extra time for recovery between games.

This. Every point matters. It's a dog fight for that last wild card spot. You always start the goaltender who gives you the best chance to win if it's this tight. He leads the league in starts. Hasn't shown signs of slowing down.

GeorgeKaplan

Dec 19, 2011
New Jersey
I have this feeling that MacKinnon and Rantanen are gonna light the team up today

They have been so good lately
Wathed an Avs-Golden Knights preseason game and they were all over the place, went over to my fantasy hockey league and saw both were on waivers, picked both up and they've been carrying my team the past month or so

GeorgeKaplan

Dec 19, 2011
New Jersey
MacKinnon was on waivers?

Are there only two teams in the league?
There's 8, but just speaking for myself since I didn't draft him either, I thought the Avs were going to be as much of a dumpster fire as they were last year and MacKinnon certainly wasn't very good last year either.
It was a real weird draft though, I think I got Karlsson in the 2nd round and someone else got Ovechkin in the 4th I think

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
There's 8, but just speaking for myself since I didn't draft him either, I thought the Avs were going to be as much of a dumpster fire as they were last year and MacKinnon certainly wasn't very good last year either.
It was a real weird draft though, I think I got Karlsson in the 2nd round and someone else got Ovechkin in the 4th I think

Was Kreider drafted?

Avsavsavsavsavs

Nov 30, 2017
Is Holden really a first pairing D for you guys? I have a soft spot for him but most Avs fans hate him.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
He seems good for the locker room as well. I think he got a lot of flak for the ****ty seasons under Roy, but he makes a solid bottom pairing guy.
Yeah, I've only seen great things from him in locker room interactions. He seems like he has a great/goofy personality.

When he has been used on the bottom pairing and given appropriate minutes, he's been good. It's just being forced into a role he's not great at is...rough.

smoneil

Jul 14, 2004
Arkansas

While Grabner will be a big loss, I liked what I saw out of Catenacci when I saw him last month. Seemed like a prototypical energy guy. He was EVERYWHERE when he was on the ice and tilted the ice towards the other team's goal on almost every shift. I don't know much about him other than that, but his name stood out because of that energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig