GDT: #47 - 01/20/18 | rangers @ avalanche | 3:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Sad I can’t watch this, wanted to see how ADA would do

(Also ppl pls pray for me I have a 9 hour shift at 7 am and it’s currently 3 am. I made a mistake of taking a shit ton of adderall mid day, forgetting I have work the next. Gonna be hell)

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Sad I can’t watch this, wanted to see how ADA would do

(Also ppl pls pray for me I have a 9 hour shift at 7 am to 4 pm and it’s currently 3 am. I made a mistake of taking a **** ton of adderall mid day, forgetting I have work the next. Gonna be hell)
My dumbass made another mistake and drank a Red Bull without realizing while playing chel at mid night. I doubt I’m getting any sleep tonight so keep me in your prayers.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
If this is true come the actual game AV should be fired on the spot. Put our worst offensive defenseman in McD on pp1 and put ADA who is made for this role on pp2. McD is very good defensively but has hands worse than Tanner Glass.

And next time someone here goes to a home game and sees a Debra Messings ultra rich 13 year old kid protesting the national anthem, go kick him and her in the ass please

1. McD has far better hands than Glass.

2. If someone kicks a kid in the ass for protesting the national anthem, I hope they get beaten to a pulp because they will deserve it.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Why is this rocket science for our coaches?

What makes our pp go?

Zibanejad one timer.

What do we need to get that one timer off?

A righty shot

What did Gorton get us in that Stepan trade again?

Anthony DeAngelo a puck moving righty shot

Hmm Ok after having reviewed this let’s put Mcdonagh in that spot should work out.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Why is this rocket science for our coaches?

What makes our pp go?

Zibanejad one timer.

What do we need to get that one timer off?

A righty shot

What did Gorton get us in that Stepan trade again?

Anthony DeAngelo a puck moving righty shot

Hmm Ok after having reviewed this let’s put Mcdonagh in that spot should work out.
#JustAV&ArnielThings

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
If this is true come the actual game AV should be fired on the spot. Put our worst offensive defenseman in McD on pp1 and put ADA who is made for this role on pp2. McD is very good defensively but has hands worse than Tanner Glass.

And next time someone here goes to a home game and sees a Debra Messings ultra rich 13 year old kid protesting the national anthem, go kick him and her in the ass please
lololol the hyperbole.....

Mcd is a 40 pt defenseman.. hes no where near as bad offensively as Holden Kampfer Smith Staal Graves Pionk.

Lets stop now please. Should he be running the 1PP? No, but the worst offensive defenseman is a flat out lie... What do you think the PP would look like with Staal. Marc Staal shouldnt be allowed past the red line.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
Guess the only thing we can hope for is to stay in it for 2 months and see how Shatty and maybe Kreider are after that.

Or root for the team to lose.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Guess the only thing we can hope for is to stay in it for 2 months and see how Shatty and maybe Kreider are after that.

Or root for the team to lose.
I try to just enjoy the game and let the chips fall where they may. It will be August before you know it, and everyone will be fiending for just one period of even the shittiest Ranger game.

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
1. McD has far better hands than Glass.

2. If someone kicks a kid in the ass for protesting the national anthem, I hope they get beaten to a pulp because they will deserve it.

Well said.

And people wonder why we are cautious when new posters appear.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
A volcanologist would call that a pyroclastic flow. Funny, the only time fire and avs used to be in the same sentence was when the coach or gm were being discussed. Good times!
I learned about pyroclastic cloud from Dante's Peak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad