Post-Game Talk: [46] Canucks defeat Maple Leafs | 6-4 ( Hoglander(2), Garland(2), Miller, & Pettersson) | Jones-Town Massacre

arttk

Feb 16, 2006
Los Angeles
It is not great, has happened too often as of late, and does not seem to depend on the quality of competition.
We go into the 3rd with the lead a lot. At this point we should be getting used to the idea of us just sitting back in the 3rd giving up shots if we have the lead. Looking at the record, we are exceeding adept at protecting the lead like that.

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
You and @Kryten need to hang out 😂
giphy.gif

Bobby9

Feb 10, 2019
Boeser is starting to fade as the season goes on.

Need a gritty forward for the bottom 6 and a play maker in the top 6 with grit.

Greenway and Tuch would complete the team in to a contender

Reactions: mossey3535

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Not every win is going to be Picasso......and tonight's gritty 6-4 win was no exception. Tocchet was forced to use his timeout in the second period, to get his team re-focused. But the second period against the Coyotes was no masterpiece either.

Might be time to break up the Lotto Line again.....basically invisible five-on-five but deadly together on the PP. But a win is a win, and Canucks needed it since just about everybody behind them in the rear view mirror also won tonight, including Pacific Division foes, L.A., Edmonton and Vegas.

AzNightmare

Unregistered User
May 11, 2011
For all that drama, they never trailed.

Lucky, when Bertuzzi kicked that puck in, Hronek almost touched it last trying to fish it out right before it crossed the line. Would have been a good goal then.

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
I thought the game was a bit ugly but that can also make it entertaining.

I feel like I should start pointing out when Boeser did not have a great game, because he really doesn’t do well I feel against “good” teams the past 3 years.

I think Mr. C and LB are undefeated as well.

Lucky! I am quite ahead, but I’ve got some losses. I lost track some time between 2015 to 2017 to what games I’ve gone to. Somewhere in the 20s or 30s I would guess.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00