Post-Game Talk: [46] Canucks defeat Maple Leafs | 6-4 ( Hoglander(2), Garland(2), Miller, & Pettersson) | Jones-Town Massacre

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
This is a really underwhelming highlight pack for Demmer until they got to the part where he lost his stick. Honestly pretty brutal until then. Good that the team can overcome poor goaltending this season. Really a big sign of how much they've grown versus the goalies just bailing them out every game.

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
That was probably the most entertaining game of the season. Would have preferred they buried them after the great first to get up 3-0 but for a neutral that was a hell of a game.

Showed a lot of grit to rebound from blowing the lead (twice) and finish up well.
Nah,
that oilers game where they lost their collective shit was way more entertaining.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
IMG_0080.gif

God

Free Citizen
Apr 2, 2007
Vancouver
I don't even hate the Leafs that much but it feels fantastic making them look silly.

- Kuzmenko actually looked decent and you really hope he's able to re-gain his confidence here.
- Cole was fantastic tonight. Played hard and was a mean sob, like we saw in October.
- Garland and Hoglander obviously rewarded tonight for a month+ of good play. Particularly happy for Garland, whose tires I've been pumping since the "trade request".
- Bertuzzi either doesn't look like a great fit in Toronto, or was never the player I thought he was.
- I don't know what happened to Max Domi but he completely avoided contact against Cole on a zone entry and just gave the puck up. Again, not the player I thought he was.

nucks88

Jan 8, 2012
The Left Coast
Games v Leafs are always so entertaining. This one was wild, had a bit of everything.

My lone takeaway is that the Canucks DJ needs to be fired out of a cannon. Between turning everything into a dance song and jamming like 5 songs per minute into a medley it's just absolutely awful.
Not enough cowbell…..

• Haha
Reactions: Ginger Papa

ProviesGhost

Sponsor
Jun 5, 2011
Vancouver
That was probably the most entertaining game of the season. Would have preferred they buried them after the great first to get up 3-0 but for a neutral that was a hell of a game.

Showed a lot of grit to rebound from blowing the lead (twice) and finish up well.
The adversity is good (coaches going to use that second period for two weeks LOL). It is refreshing to have a team that doesn’t fold the tent at the first sign of trouble.

cc

Feb 28, 2002
Do the Canucks have a faceoff coach? If not, they should get one

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad