GDT: 4/2/17 - Avs @ Wild - 5PM CT / 1AM Finland - FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Sorry if this has been covered already, but does anyone know what the deal is on what would have been our 6th goal (Haula? I think?). I was at the game, and they didn't show a replay of it. It looked like the Wild had a goal that popped back out really quick at an angle that wouldn't have happened if they'd hit the post, but it was bang-bang and the refs never blew the whistle, and play went on for like another few minutes before there was a whistle. We were up 5-2 at that point so it didn't matter really, but still. (Well I guess I could have gotten an extra 5 cents per gallon off my next tank of gas :laugh: )

You're probably thinking of Coyle's shot?

I thought it was a goal as well when I watched it live, but it hit squarely off the pipe.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
It was a nice game! But it was the Avs. Whatever, it was a nice game! Sure, must remember it was the Avs in the end. Although, a nice game! Only that, it was the Avs..

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Aww, I liked his green mask.

Haha, me too! But actually thought just the same when saw green jerseys without his matte green mask.

That was the first thing came to my mind. It was cursed.. Being a goalie myself too.. :naughty:

Aurinko

Apr 1, 2015
Finland
When it comes to either blues or preds I would rather play preds not for any other reason than how aweful it might be to get beat and knocked out of the playoffs by yeo a year after we dumped him.

-beat yeo
-beat hawks
-profit

I would take Blues or Hawks every time over Flames or Preds. Those would make the most epic games that's why.

nickschultzfan

Jan 7, 2009
-beat yeo
-beat hawks
-profit

I would take Blues or Hawks every time over Flames or Preds. Those would make the most epic games that's why.
I like your thinking.

When ambushed, turn into the ambush.

If Fletcher's team is ever going to go anywhere, they need to fight themselves past the ghosts of the past.

If they can do that, the final two rounds will be a lot easier.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Ya, it was the outside of the post. Made a hellacious dinging sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad