Post-Game Talk: 4-0 'Hawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Scheif

dirt nasty
Jun 7, 2014
Winnipeg
I'm surprised that it took this long to get blown out. I honestly can't remember the last time we were. Everyone looked awful except maybe Toby-Buff (and even they had shaky moments)

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
We had some good looks early and couldn't bury them. After that we played just okay, but letting the 'Hawks score twice in short succession killed us.

It's evident that his team is not playing with a whole lot of confidence right now.

Winnipeg Jets

Lucky #7
Feb 19, 2010
Winnipeg
I only watched the first ten minutes on my PVR then got the notification that we lost 4-0, they were playing pretty well for the majority of the first period. How bad did it get?

folix

Jul 24, 2011
I don't care anymore about losing its needed so be it. What pissed me off is PO Mo feeling the need to Play thorburn and halischuk every second shift in the third.

I don't care if he did that to any of the kids. But those two? Really? Why?

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Think the Jets players have read the writing on the wall and really with so many Ahl'ers in the lineup and i don't mean just the call ups they don't have a chance against any team right now

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
The Jets...

50429-dumb-and-dumber-gif-DAIB.gif

:shakehead

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Petan looked comfortable with the puck at times and moved it quicker but....

CF 10
CA 21

CF% 32%

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
Terrible effort. I'm ok with losing, but losing like that? Screw that ****.

They maybe played the first 30 minutes of the game and then coasted the rest. The 3rd period was an abysmal effort. I felt like turning the game off a few times and just sat there depressed :(

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
I don't care anymore about losing its needed so be it. What pissed me off is PO Mo feeling the need to Play thorburn and halischuk every second shift in the third.

I don't care if he did that to any of the kids. But those two? Really? Why?

Because PoMo does not know how to coach through adversity. He internalizes losses and bad stretches too much. He's never had success except when Carolina went on a Cinderella run.

He'd make a good motivational speaker though

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
I only watch the first period. Except for some moments late in the period I was bored out of my mind. Came here (HF) for the excitement.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
They maybe played the first 30 minutes of the game and then coasted the rest. The 3rd period was an abysmal effort. I felt like turning the game off a few times and just sat there depressed :(

I think it's more like the air got let out of the baloon after the second goal.

Tasteless Beaver

PLANE TEAM GOOD
Jul 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Predictable result is predictable. There isn't much to say that hasn't been discussed already, the season has been over for a long time for these guys. Just 12 to go...

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
I think it's more like the air got let out of the baloon after the second goal.

Somebody mentioned before that the Coach was skating them pretty hard in practice, maybe that has a bit to do with the teams gas tank being non-existent in the 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad