#33 Jakob Silfverberg First NHL Goal!

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
What a pass from Weircioch!

You could see Silf eyeing that top corner the whole time.

metalfoot

Karlsson!
Dec 21, 2007
Manitoba, Canada
Yeah, Rundblad did one big stretch pass, now Wiercioch has done one; Wiercioch seems to be more able in his own end. I'd call it a wash. I think SilverMountain is a great player and as he becomes more comfortable we'll see more of those snipes.

General Granny*

Why no emotion when he scores?

He showed more emotion on that non goal he thought went in then the ones that actually went in.

BrawlFan

Apr 17, 2009
Great shot by him. He seems a tad small out there and doesnt have that extra gear to breakaway from players. I would love to see him with a guy like Alfie though. A guy who can protect the puck a bit and get the puck on net.

General Granny*

Cant wait to see him with DaCosta paired up with him.

Going to be some magic Silfvy.

Nov 16, 2007
in your head
Why no emotion when he scores?

He showed more emotion on that non goal he thought went in then the ones that actually went in.

He seems like a real professional. He's probably pissed at himself for not having more then 2 lol. Always struck me as the kind of player who is never satisfied with his performance and always wants to push himself to do more.

Bob Kudelski

Mar 8, 2006
Ottawa, ON
I'm really digging Silfverberg's game. He's very professional and mature.

I'm surprised he doesn't have a few assists, but it's a symptom of the team's overall offensive struggles.

He's got a nice shot. I can see him being a consistent 25 goal, 25 assist guy, with a few 30/30 years when he gets 1st line duties.

General Granny*

I'm surprised he doesn't have a few assists, but it's a symptom of the team's overall offensive struggles.

Or his linemates which has been Regin, Daugavins and Latendresse, who have yet to score this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00