GDT: #32 Connors Revenge. Edmonton v Calgary, Mar 17, 8 PM, SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
Scoreboard watching for me. Hope they win.

We are kinda f***** with a 3rd loss in a row and CGY winning 4 in a row and VAN winning 3 in a row. Let them both catch up fast

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
Scoreboard watching for me. Hope they win.

We are kinda f***** with a 3rd loss in a row and CGY winning 4 in a row and VAN winning 3 in a row. Let them both catch up fast

Yep, they're playing with fire here, and the schedule doesn't help. The last two games were must wins, this is an absolutely must win or else!!! Can't keep giving away points to these scrubs.

Reactions: 94 Oil Drops

barry halls

Nov 13, 2018
Glad to learn I’m not the only one not watching tonight because a loss would be too depressing. The stakes are so high in these games, and when you add that on to the tense and clinical setting of an empty arena it’s hardly any fun.

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
Thanks. At first glance I was confused what day it was today. :huh:

Glad this game starts late which is too late for me to watch tonight as I don't feel like watching hockey today. Will do a back to back tomorrow and Friday.

Hopefully the boys bring you something to cheer about the next 2 days. Enjoy!

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Flames fan coming in peace. Your coach seems slow in adjusting to other coaches.
It's his MO. Theres maybe some benefit to it, letting players work it out on the ice, but its definitely frustrating and obvious as a fan how he doesnt adjust much

Reactions: BlackDogg

Sanchez

Jan 18, 2006

Would Bouchard not be in the lineup anyway with Barrie not 100%? Start 7 D and then if Barrie can't continue, then you're still good. Seems logical Tippett.

Last edited:
Reactions: ujju2

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
Tippett needs to adapt more quickly.

You have Dubas and Sportsnet firing out strategy emails to help the teams game plan against the Oilers 24/7.

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
Or even just give Barrie a break to rest up and play Bouchard? Or even if Barrie is 100%, play Bouchard over Bear? Bouchard should be in regardless.

Unless all this Bear playing is showcasing, makes no sense to sit Bouchard.

And even if they are showcasing...well they hurting themselves both value wise and playoff chances

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
It's his MO. Theres maybe some benefit to it, letting players work it out on the ice, but its definitely frustrating and obvious as a fan how he doesnt adjust much

The argument is unfair.

This is the first time the club played the Flames under Sutter. They wilted in first period under immense pressure but did enough to still be in the game. As game progressed I felt there were some adjustments and that the 3rd period was our best. We ought to have been able to come out with a tie without self destruction mistakes. we generated our goals scored, the Flames didn't.

Oilers likely patch the glaring errors and play a more sensible game tonight. This tonight is the adjustment game. There were in between period adjustments made last game, but also we were without Barrie and Khaira for most of the game and thats hard.

Final thing is Flames had 3 pp;s we had 1, because NHL. Theres no adjusting to that ridiculous officiating here McDrai are hauled down at least once, or crosschecked, almost every shift.

The penalty that Gaudreau milked was the slightest of infractions. we rarely get a call like that.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Thanks for the OP @5minsforfighting..

I think Drai would make a more sinister looking kind of Freddy, especially the one in my Avatar eating Ducks..But thats just me;) McD looks more like that friendly fella, like an Archie not a nightmare, expect when he's angry and glaring, which he won't be tonight, him and Drai will be smiling and high fiving at Pop Tates Soda shoppe. Not the dark Riverdale version with blood stains.. Well, maybe Flames yellow blood.

Thats my game call.

We get this one back and the stars on the track. Drai is really on another goal scoring roll. That goal he had was 100% just a brilliant play. Made better that it was Gaudreau he walked. I mean we didn't get the W, but there was lots of plays like that to like in the game. Jesse as well almost scoring with secs left. that would have been nice.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Burnoutboi

Jul 3, 2006
Grande Prairie, Alberta
Thanks for the OP @5minsforfighting..

We get this one back and the stars on the track. Drai is really on another goal scoring roll. That goal he had was 100% just a brilliant play. Made better that it was Gaudreau he walked. I mean we didn't get the W, but there was lots of plays like that to like in the game. Jesse as well almost scoring with secs left. that would have been nice.

I was really impressed with Shore's feed to Archibald as well. Let's see more of those, and less defensive gaffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad