Prospect Info: 30 OA - LW Bradly Nadeau (Penticton BCHL/U of Maine NCAA)

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
F26:
Let's steer away from Evgeny; we may not be able to trade him or send him down without it complicating our relationship with Andrei.

Also F26:
Hey this guy has brother let's also pick his brother!
lol I wasn't seriously advocating drafting him, it was for the lulz.

So don't put it on F26 either, it was me, Mustard BBQ Enthusiast Canes.

Also, we can bring in Evgeny for the lulz as well, just sending him down when he plays like an AHLer might not go too well with Andrei.

Reactions: Lempo

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
@Mustard Canes

Mustard BBQ is actually really good I must say.

I come from eastern NC (Rocky Mount) where vinegar reigns supreme. Since moving to the Charlotte area around 20yrs ago, I’ve come to prefer mustard based bbq. I also like the fact that most of the bbq (or pulled pork) around here comes sans sauce and you get the choice of what to add to it.

The vinegar taste of eastern NC bbq being forced upon me is a bit much now. I still like it from time to time when in those parts, but much prefer naked bbq and adding my own sauce to it.

SvechneJerk

Christ is King
Jul 15, 2018
NC
Anyone like Alabama White Sauce?
Nope.gif

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
creative player here, but really light. interesting to see teams a little less freaked out about the BCHL. I remember when Turris went 3rd overall out of there and everyone acted like it was pee wee hockey. I personally like taking chances on guys like this who have produced dominant stats in lesser leagues before transitioning to the NCAA. it's like jackson blake and some of these Chicago USHL guys we took. that momentum and confidence can really launch a player into a better headspace and being less intimidated by the jump.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
creative player here, but really light. interesting to see teams a little less freaked out about the BCHL. I remember when Turris went 3rd overall out of there and everyone acted like it was pee wee hockey. I personally like taking chances on guys like this who have produced dominant stats in lesser leagues before transitioning to the NCAA. it's like jackson blake and some of these Chicago USHL guys we took. that momentum and confidence can really launch a player into a better headspace and being less intimidated by the jump.
Sorry, not one mention of food in your entire post. Yes, there was good hockey insights, knowledge and creative opinion, but the lack of food really calls the whole post into question.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad