GDT: 3/4/24 hawk @ avs 8pm Nbc sports Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
The locker room legitimately needs to be cleaned out this offseason.

There’s too many guys who are taking this situation for granted. Guys who should be fighting for an NHL job and they contribute absolutely nothing.

My prediction is there are 6 players currently on this team who are out of the league next year. Might be more.
I still don't understand night in and out frustration of this which was by design.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Puck goes behind Mrazek with 25 seconds remaining. Hawks don’t break out until 12 second remaining

MTU34

Oct 6, 2020
He's fine. Do not pay him like he's a fifty point player which is the pace he's on.
He still has another year on his deal before we need to worry about that. I’m sure the front office is fully aware of who he actually is anyways

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
The locker room legitimately needs to be cleaned out this offseason.

There’s too many guys who are taking this situation for granted. Guys who should be fighting for an NHL job and they contribute absolutely nothing.

My prediction is there are 6 players currently on this team who are out of the league next year. Might be more.

Soderblum
Megna
Tinordi
Chrevier
Anderson
Raddysh
Tkachouk
Entwhisle
R Johnson

All will be out of the NHL next season.

Reactions: Pez68

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
I just want 98 to look confident and like he’s enjoying playing the game again. A smile or a laugh. It sucks watching him so defeated/deflated.

The clear person to blame here is me. The very second I claimed the Calder race to be over is the exact moment this started. He has not scored one single goal since I made that comment. I f***ed up u guys. My bad. Shouldn’t have said anything. Should have just let him cook.

Reactions: Pez68

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
This is one of those nights where Korchinski won't have any numbers to point at that make him look good. But
... 110 foot breakout pass to Bedard that didn't result in an apple. MacK bearing down on him full tilt. Forces him to catch up to MacK three steps in with a step and a half and he's got the tools to force a nothing backhander from a bad angle.

Eye test, yadda yadda. Very impressive showing from the kid.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
They look toolsy I just don't know if it'll ever really translate to anything over a few years where you see him as a two way guy.

I agree. I still think he tops out as a Hjalmarsson on the offensive end but he definitely does have the skill. Doesn't have Hammer's shot but definitely is a much better puck handler.

What Vlasic has going for him in spades is he is very smart. His hockey I.Q. is very, very good.

Hakoon

Oct 11, 2018
Agree, not to be cro magnon but for goodness sake you just can't get pushed around like this. I've been a Richardson supporter but this is a travesty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad