GDT: 3/4/24 hawk @ avs 8pm Nbc sports Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Richardson needs to be fired during intermission

This is the worst coached team I’ve ever seen

We’ve seen multiple instances of playing trying to skate the puck through the neutral zone and turn it over - Donato, Entwhistle, Blackwell, Kurashev and then Foligno which resulted in the 2nd goal

criminal that an NHL team does this

Geoist

May 1, 2015
Maybe. At least with Colliton, there was a system he was trying to implement, even if the team wasn't capable of playing it. This team is listless, fundamentally terrible, and has absolutely no identity.

I definitely agree this is one of the worst, if not the worst, Blackhawks rosters. Didn't start the season that way, but certainly is now.

And no fan of Richardson. Been a major critic of his handling of Reichel. But willing to see him through another season to see how he handles a (hopefully) better team.

Hakoon

Oct 11, 2018
McKinnon should be smashed into the boards. I don't believe the Hawks haven't retaliated at all

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
I definitely agree this is one of the worst, if not the worst, Blackhawks rosters. Didn't start the season that way, but certainly is now.

And no fan of Richardson. Been a major critic of his handling of Reichel. But willing to see him through another season to see how he handles a (hopefully) better team.

If you're not a skill guy, you're a roast guy. Your job is to work your ass off and be hard to play against. The fact that none of these grinders do that is a huge indictment on the coaching staff. Most bad teams play physical, finish checks, block shots, and are hard to play against. This team is talentless AND soft.

Reactions: Geoist
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad