GDT: 3/29/16 @ 7 PM - vs Wild: The Most Boring GDT Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustABlackhawksFan

Jun 2, 2015
Darling is okay as a temporary starter while Crawford is injured, but he is not good enough to be the playoff starter. I know I keep saying this, but.

This whole Crawford situation is concerning.

STC

Oct 29, 2012
the people who say you can't say "we" to refer to your favorite team are always people who never played organized sports at any level growing up. Make of that what you will.

Gurth

Feb 22, 2010
Madison
I'd still rather have Ehrhoff for sure, but some posters have really been overrating Ehrhoff's ability with the Hawks.

I don't think I've overrated him as I haven't had a chance to see him.

I just wanted to see what he has.

I hope I haven't seen it.

Gurth

Feb 22, 2010
Madison
the people who say you can't say "we" to refer to your favorite team are always people who never played organized sports at any level growing up. Make of that what you will.

There are many times where I feel like I'm more engaged in a game than the players on the team I follow.

I get to say "we."

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Be honest..we do not protect our goalies as fiercely as Minn has been doing for Dubnyk since Torchetti took over.They have bought in..They back-check and cover like a glove..They protect the House area far better than we do and their speed and d'men joining the rush creates some 2 or 3 on 1transitions a lot more than we do ..
MAYBE a heavy team.like the Kings or Blues would bash them around and use power strength moves to the bet to beat their system..but we are not constructed that way for dump chase forecheck and take directly at net .So maybe a ANH or LA or STL and their systems can grind the Wild down ..but our skill is stopped by their speed..checking and coverage of space that they do so well.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
I'd still rather have Ehrhoff for sure, but some posters have really been overrating Ehrhoff's ability with the Hawks.

He had a bad game. Rosi was not much better.

We were not bad till the 3rd and we we down Seabs, Keith, and AA.

We need to fix our pp.

Pepe Silvia

Jan 2, 2012
Chicago
He had a bad game. Rosi was not much better.

We were not bad till the 3rd and we we down Seabs, Keith, and AA.

We need to fix our pp.

I understand all of that, but the discussion was about Ehrhoff. I don't have a problem with him playing or anything, but I don't think he can be what some people are wanting him to be.

Rozy's role is already well known.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Felt pretty good about the first two periods, then the third period came..........

The PK has improved. About the only positive

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
So with Keith probably suspended 4-5 games ..do we win any of our remaining 5 games? Can we hold off Nashville ?What if Minn wins all 5 of their remaining games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad