GDT: 3/29/16 @ 7 PM - vs Wild: The Most Boring GDT Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
'We'? I know you are a pro goalie and all but wasn't aware we both played for the Blackhawks.

But for all the half full guys, you like anything you see from this team over the last month? Beating cellar dwellers looking to hit the golf course withstanding.

Ah yes I said we instead of the Hawks, as a fan I can say we every now and again. Never said I was part of the team or have I ever implied that. I have never even said that I was a pro goalie. But my statement remains that you would rather this team lose than win. It is pathetically obvious.

Anything? Our PK is 100% better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fortyfives

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2011
Not enough quality d men on this roster to make any real noise in the playoffs.

2 of 3 goals tonight were because of poor forward effort. The forwards are the problem this year which is exactly why the tried to fix them at the deadline. But yeah sure the Hawks are a top 4 defenseman away.

migi

Feb 25, 2015
Ladd - Toews - Hossa just doesn't click. Ladd is not Saad, Hossa is not a threat and Toews can't do everything by himself.

Panarin & Kane isn't working either because teams know how they are playing. Teams won't give them space anymore, at least if the team is not called as Leafs.

Ladd - Toews - Kane
Panarin - Anisimov - Hossa

You just go with that.

I'm kind of sad how this has played out because I didn't think Ladd was the right piece of championship team and Stan gave up first and Dano. But nevermind because that is past.

HLLYWD99

Mar 8, 2011
Amherstburg
I consider myself an upbeat fan but this team cannot seem to get itself untracked heading into the playoffs.

All the high priced stars look burned out and the holes in the defence are glaring.

Me thinks were [mod]*%$#ed!:pout:

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
I always say we.

Somebody listens to Boers and Bernstein.

Fans do this and there is nothing wrong with it. Saying we doesn't imply that people think they are part of the team. He was just taking a sad pot shot because he was deflecting.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
It is weird that Pokka hasn't gotten one look this year. You'd think he's just as ready as say Svedberg or Gus. Gus had no NHL experience prior to this year. Neither did Sved. Neither accomplished much in other leagues either.

FinnFan8

Expert Thread-Killer
Dec 7, 2015
SF, CA
Hoff was off in his own little world tonight, but if he gets on board with whatever the hell the Hawk's PP system is, he could be really dangerous and help spell 2 and 7 during the playoffs. He's got some wheels and some skill for sure. And not afraid to shoot, which is refreshing for a Hawk these days...

Pile

May 5, 2015
Chicago
I consider myself an upbeat fan but this team cannot seem to get itself untracked heading into the playoffs.

All the high priced stars look burned out and the holes in the defence are glaring.

Me thinks were *%$#ed!:pout:

Couldn't agree more. Despite being down two of our three top defenseman, tonight's showing was a disgrace. I can usually accept a loss, but tonight was pathetic.

WJSN

Cosmic
Dec 22, 2013
It is weird that Pokka hasn't gotten one look this year. You'd think he's just as ready as say Svedberg or Gus. Gus had no NHL experience prior to this year. Neither did Sved. Neither accomplished much in other leagues either.

I think it has a lot to do with the fact this team is filled with RHDs. We badly need a guy that can play the left side. Hamhuis would have been great. Instead Bowman traded for Weise :cry:

Pepe Silvia

Jan 2, 2012
Chicago

Maybe they want Pokka seeing big minutes in Rockford. With Sved it doesn't matter as much because his ceiling isn't nearly as high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad