GDT: 3/29/16 @ 7 PM - vs Wild: The Most Boring GDT Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
Guess what...even if they lose today and go winless against the wild this season. It is not the end of the world and most likely will not matter in the playoffs.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
24vr038.jpg

This is not part of the OP, so this doesn't count as being not boring.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
They should bench everybody they can except Kane so he can get 100 points and let everyone else rest for the playoffs.

I'm 100% serious

crazyhawk

Apr 8, 2011
In the Hills
I want hoss to get 500 this season though

Hoss needs 2 goals
Kaner needs 6 points

6 games left

that's 1ppg for Kane … doable I would think
that's .333 gpg for Hossa … tough but not impossible

Would also be nice for the team to go .500 at least over these last 6 games

Chicago finishes with 101 pts
Kane with 100 points
and Hossa with his 500th goal!

Icing on the cake would of course be 16 W during the PO's!

SAADfather

Dec 12, 2014
Anismov still out. Panik in. Actually kinda glad. I'd like to see 86 with 88 and 72 again.

Q doesnt know if Crawford will travel to WPG yet. Starting to get a little nervous.

Man Reay

Peanut Gallery
Oct 1, 2013
Big Chicago
NFS, this GDT is ZZZ. Makes me wanna get up and...stretch.

Acc. to Lazerus we get another dose of Breadman/TT/Kaner tonight.

Ladd-Toews-Hossa
Panarin-Teravainen-Kane
Fleischmann-Rasmussen-Panik
Desjardins-Kruger-Shaw

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Anismov still out. Panik in. Actually kinda glad. I'd like to see 86 with 88 and 72 again.

Q doesnt know if Crawford will travel to WPG yet. Starting to get a little nervous.

At least Darling a.) has performed big in a playoff series before b.) is getting consistent reps heading into the postseason

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Sportsmockery tweeted that Crawford potentially has vertigo, but then they deleted the tweet shortly after.

Really, really hope they are/were wrong about that.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Suspecting concussion. Either one would be a huge issue. If he has vertigo then I blame Bick.

SAADfather

Dec 12, 2014
Yeah, I wouldn't really trust SportsMockery. Tracey Meyers tweeted it's possible he has something along the lines of a concussion/vertigo this morning. SportsMockery probably just spun it.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
An excerpt from Laz's latest article

As for Corey Crawford, no news is bad news. The Hawks goalie and Vezina Trophy candidate who hasn’t played since March 14, still hasn’t skated, and appears unlikely to travel to Winnipeg. A source said that Crawford is dealing with a head injury, and possibly something similar to the vertigo symptoms that Bryan Bickell was dealing with last spring. He’s still officially “day to day” with an unspecified upper-body injury.

Not good. Better find out what's wrong with him quick. Darling's played great, but at this point in their careers, Crow is the better goalie and we'll need all the help we can get this year.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
That's right..Bickell has transferred the vertigo syndrome to Crow. .What was in the Sushi?

Well then...Darling will need to be the Saviour and win the Conn Smythe if we win the Cup..that would be real cool. Maybe you will need to thank Nicks for the Sushi restaurant recommendation he must have given to Crow..How else can we explain this mysterious rumours of vertigo and Crow?

Concussion? Maybe the Mach Picchu Man hit him accidently I'm practice? Which would be the only time #19 hit anything all year in pursuit 9f a loose puck.

Or maybe Machu Picchu Man tripped Crow trying to leave the arena as #19 was in a careless rush to cash another cheque at his bank. ..which would be the only time he hustled that fast all season...So Crow gets tripped up as they come off the ice ....had re
Moved his headgear ..hit his head on the fall and voila concussion vertigo?

So take your pick...blame Bicks if it was the Sushi doing the damage or blame Toews for finally hustling and hitting someone (even if it was his own team-mate)..No..you do not believe it was either of these? Then we need to call in Sherlock Holmes to discover ghe real culprit!

In any case if CC got the dizzies, Darling ----YOU DA MAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce