GDT: 3/27/24 - 7:30PM EDT - Boston vs Tampa Bay

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
That was some bullshit by Coyle- seems like the Bruins were targeting him. I thought Cirelli stayed pretty fierce and hustled this gm.
Cirelli has been looking better but he still lacks top6 offensive production.

Why are you like this? Nobody cares about Nashville.
Do they know we have a power forward available in the offseason names Jeannot? We will trade him for a bargain a 1st round pick or a 2nd round pick.

I really like Chaffe in over sheary. I told you guys a month ago when we were losing keep benching players not contributing and calling kids up.

Reactions: Pierre Larouche

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
it’s still unreal to me that people here gave up on vasy after a decade of elite play because he didn’t look good for a bit after an injury
i was told that he wouldn't be playing if he wasn't 100% healthy o;sfibbf[podk ob haha oh osrry it is hard to type when i am laughing

Reactions: ccman68

OffBy1

Aug 5, 2021
it’s still unreal to me that people here gave up on vasy after a decade of elite play because he didn’t look good for a bit after an injury
You're forgetting the abysmal performance in last year's playoffs.

I've been saying I wasn't going give up on him until I saw him play another full season after this one. Same applies for declaring elite Vasy is back, as we need to see him keep this level up and show his performance in the Toronto series last year was a fluke.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Outstanding win for the boys. And Jeannot looked pretty good with the solid forecheck then upper cut on that moron Frederic.

Reactions: Renopucker

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
I had planned to watch this game today (couldn't watch it last night), apparently I didn't realize that not only were TNT games not available on ESPN+ just "the day after", but apparently TNT games never show on ESPN+ archives at all...last week's games aren't there either.

Well, we won, good win at that against one of the NHL's best teams (and an overall good representation against them this season; 1 win, 1 loss, two OT decisions), and obviously two points closer to the playoffs and the Leafs. Onward to Saturday I guess.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Pretty sure we are quietly the hottest team in the league right now.

Vasy's back.

It's a small sample - only seven games - but .925 S% for Vasi. Considering he was at .894 before this stretch...we'll take it as a sign of progress. We have to, we know we go as Vasi goes.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
It's a small sample - only seven games - but .925 S% for Vasi. Considering he was at .894 before this stretch...we'll take it as a sign of progress. We have to, we know we go as Vasi goes.
I've been saying the same thing since some point last year -- whenever it fell apart. All I really want is to have the best goalie on the ice more often than not. Not even all the time. And right now, that's what he's giving us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad