GDT: 3/27/24 - 7:30PM EDT - Boston vs Tampa Bay

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
Even though I hate Boston with the intensity of a million suns, that is a tough stretch of schedule to go Panthers / Lightning back to back. I hope it breaks them.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Damn good win by the whole team.

Loved that 3rd period. Boring, but Boston got nothing. Not necessarily the Cooper Shell, but a poised, and smart period. Took out the risk, and cut out the turnovers, and shutdown Boston's forwards. Playoff-like to lock up that game.

For sure we got helped out by Boston playing Florida last night, but I do like how we match up against Boston in this game and the others this season.

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
I think Vasy goes above .900 after this game and if he keeps up his play and the newer players keep progressing we may make a run this year.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Great night for the youngsters

18 minutes for Lilleberg. 5 hits, 1 assist, some big plays on the pk taking care of Marchand in his favorite spot back post, and then blocking Geekie's shot to end the 2nd. Strong game for him, in his own end, and in the o-zone.

Chaffee with a big goal, and solid play on the forecheck. That third line is so much better with him than Sheary. A checking line needs guys to, you know, check, and Chaffee gets in there bellow the circles and works. That 3rd line with Eyssimont and Paul worked really well.

Hockeyville USA

Dec 30, 2023
Central Ohio
2018 vibes from that performance tonight. Obviously not perfect, but didn't go into the shell, and they limited mistakes in the final 2 periods. Big Cat with another solid game. PK looks great, and this team looks confident. Much better feeling than a month ago when this season was a mediocre slog and now we feel dangerous going into the playoffs. Happy to see Stamkos (likely) get at least 1 last playoff series in Lightning blue.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I was half paying attention as I had my mother over for dinner. I'm like 99% sure we ditched the zone blocking for the night. Our defensive end coverage was baller

Pierre Larouche

Jan 4, 2009
Coytle just threw cirelli around like a rag doll. Of course no penalty only after 6 whistles telling him to stop with some warnings.
That was some bullshit by Coyle- seems like the Bruins were targeting him. I thought Cirelli stayed pretty fierce and hustled this gm.

Reactions: Outl4w

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad