TKMkGO3.png

yrbnFyi.png

081Veeg.png

hef38Ow.png

Reactions: J T Money

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
Can’t wait to read more chronically wrong depression posting about player valuation, try to post from my phone while a video ad is on the screen loading, and see kuch held scoreless. All things I love!

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Judt win, We win and we are only two points behind the Leafs.

Still not sure if it's actually in our best interests to get to 3rd in the Atlantic and be guaranteed an Atlantic route through the playoffs, but given the complete uncertainty about who will be the #1 overall seed, it's not something we can really concern ourselves with. Right now, we'd be facing the Bruins in the first round anyway, and we only (slightly) further our chances of staying inside the Atlantic if we win tonight.

So at this point, the only thing to try and do is keep getting closer to clinching and then let the matchups fall where they do. +6 with a game in hand this late in the season is pretty good cushion.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Still not sure if it's actually in our best interests to get to 3rd in the Atlantic and be guaranteed an Atlantic route through the playoffs, but given the complete uncertainty about who will be the #1 overall seed, it's not something we can really concern ourselves with. Right now, we'd be facing the Bruins in the first round anyway, and we only (slightly) further our chances of staying inside the Atlantic if we win tonight.

So at this point, the only thing to try and do is keep getting closer to clinching and then let the matchups fall where they do. +6 with a game in hand this late in the season is pretty good cushion.

Agreed with all of this. Most importantly, continue to build momentum and keep up a high standard heading into the playoffs. No switch flip this year.

Duh Haan and Dumba are quite the pair.

If things go south, Dumb and DeUmber as a nickname.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB

I think the main thing now is to mimick playoff style hockey and get in the right frame of mind. That seemed to hurt us in 2019 when we blew teams out of the water in the regular season but then had no answer when CBJ turned up the intensity.

I think we still match up better against Boston than most teams. They could obviously prove me wrong tonight.

Biggest factor seems to be Vasy. He's terrible, we're terrible; he improves, so does the team.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Yeah mostly concerned with playing the right way at this point. Our best chance is just peaking at the right time. We don't have the margin to stumble and find our way to the switch

Reactions: CupsOverCash

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida
I think the main thing now is to mimick playoff style hockey and get in the right frame of mind. That seemed to hurt us in 2019 when we blew teams out of the water in the regular season but then had no answer when CBJ turned up the intensity.

I think we still match up better against Boston than most teams. They could obviously prove me wrong tonight.

Biggest factor seems to be Vasy. He's terrible, we're terrible; he improves, so does the team.
Agreed with this. Still, have to think the Metro path is preferable.

I do think we can beat Boston, but the Panthers are scary this year and we have a weird mental block with Toronto, who also seems to have cracked Vasy.

I'd rather avoid the possibility playing the Panthers or Leafs until we have to, but I think we've all learned to be careful what we wish for. So I'm content to let the chips fall where they may, so long as we're at the table.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Agreed with this. Still, have to think the Metro path is preferable.

I do think we can beat Boston, but the Panthers are scary this year and we have a weird mental block with Toronto, who also seems to have cracked Vasy.

I'd rather avoid the possibility playing the Panthers or Leafs until we have to, but I think we've all learned to be careful what we wish for. So I'm content to let the chips fall where they may, so long as we're at the table.
I feel like we handled the Leafs pretty easily last year but Vasy fell apart completely. That said, we are a worse team this year, and they are trying, yet again, not to be embarrassed. Which is good motivation.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
First game back from a long road trip vs team on 2nd half of b2b. Somethings gotta give.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
I feel like we handled the Leafs pretty easily last year but Vasy fell apart completely. That said, we are a worse team this year, and they are trying, yet again, not to be embarrassed. Which is good motivation.
The stink of losing to the Leafs in the first round is going to take years to get rid off.

Reactions: Hockeyville USA

OurlordAndSaviorKuch

Number one Bull$hit
Oct 12, 2011
Tampa Florida

I honestly don’t think it matters, The way this team plays it feels like we are getting bounced in the first round regardless.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00