GDT: 3/27/18 - Weathering the storm - Devils vs Hurricanes 7PM MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Will Butcher is one point away from a 40 point season AS A ROOKIE.

I never tire of being impressed by him. Thank god his gaffe didn’t end up being a game changer.

I think he passed a Devils rookie record for defensemen with assists and one of the 'rookies' was Slava.

Reactions: New Jersey

blood gin

Jan 17, 2017
some carolina fans on their gdt say we were getting the new york area team treatment with calls tonight.

i love that we’re relevant enough for other fans to hate us again.

I guess they conveniently forgot early in the game where we cleared a puck from the front of the net, it gets deflected off a Cane stick and goes out of play. No penalty. Refs huddle up and with no conclusive evidence anywhere, hand Carolina a powerplay

That's what a I call home cookin';)

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
some carolina fans on their gdt say we were getting the new york area team treatment with calls tonight.

i love that we’re relevant enough for other fans to hate us again.
We REALLY got the benefit of a poorly officiated game. They were some brutal calls against the Canes and calls that were missed. The ‘trip’ on Wood was brutal and that non call on Noesen when he blatantly tripped a hurricane was shocking, of course he scores the game winner haha. But we definitely deserved to be on the good end on one of these poorly officiated games. God knows how many times we were screwed this season...

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
We REALLY got the benefit of a poorly officiated game. They were some brutal calls against Canes and calls that were missed. But we definitely deserved to be on the good end on one of these poorly officiated games. God knows how many times we were screwed this season...

Yeah and even in the first period as was pointed out above they screwed up the delay of game although tbh those are tough calls (especially if you're not allowed to check the jumbotron replay :P) and one reason why I hate it's a penalty to begin with. Vat was ready to flip his **** on that one.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Butcher has a lot of Rafalski similarities.

Both of them also have the pretty ineffective shot, compared to the rest of their offensive games.:laugh:

I think in most years, Butcher probably will score at least 5-6 goals, maybe closer to 10 in a good season.

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Butcher has a lot of Rafalski similarities.

Both of them also have the pretty ineffective shot, compared to the rest of their offensive games.:laugh:

I think in most years, Butcher probably will score at least 5-6 goals, maybe closer to 10 in a good season.
I actually think Butcher has a wicked wrister, he is just not getting in too many positions to show it off.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
cangialosi.jpg

Good night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad