Injury Report: 3/25 Couture

Herschel

Dec 8, 2009
But he ruled himself out for Thursday.

Is this in the video clip? I saw that same thing on Fear the Fin but missed him saying it.

Frankly, I don't want to see Couture play before playoffs. He needs to rest up, stay on the ice and work the "bike" to make sure he can breathe. Wouldn't hurt to take reps with practice with on the PP

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Is this in the video clip? I saw that same thing on Fear the Fin but missed him saying it.

Frankly, I don't want to see Couture play before playoffs. He needs to rest up, stay on the ice and work the "bike" to make sure he can breathe. Wouldn't hurt to take reps with practice with on the PP

I was watching periscope presser, so don't know if this has it.

spintops

Sep 13, 2013
Seems like both centers will be out of the first round, which likely means the sharks will be out

AgentCooper

May 10, 2009
Boston
Jumbo would play with a broken leg if the team would let him. I expect Jumbo to play but I expect him to be absolute garbage.

Sure. And I'll clarify, by "good to go" I mean "will be in the lineup." I'm not talking about his level of effectiveness.

spintops

Sep 13, 2013
Where are you getting this? Thornton made it pretty clear he will be good to go.

Just my feeling if Thornton is still limping, can't see him being any kind of effective. Couture can't receive contact yet, and he just looks defeated in all of his interviews.

I don't have any inside information - just my gut feeling

Sandisfan

Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
San Jose
Just my feeling if Thornton is still limping, can't see him being any kind of effective. Couture can't receive contact yet, and he just looks defeated in all of his interviews.

I don't have any inside information - just my gut feeling

Your Gut and mine are in accord. I think it's 25 to 30% the Sharks get swept and 75 to 80% they get knocked out in the first round especially if both J.T. and Couts will not be near a high level. :cry: I don't think they will be at a high level myself.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad