Injury Report: 3/25 Couture

Jaleel619

Nov 16, 2016
SJ
I'd like to see Marleau man up here and command his own line. Pete's right, hes a center, and it shouldn't be an area of weakness. This is interesting as far as the line up is concerned. Id honestly like to see Thornton with Labanc/Meier cuz he just needs scoring rookies he can create his own space. give Pavs Boedker and Donskoi, cuz he really only needs Burns to get the job done or he does it by himself. Put Ward marleau and hertl to hem em in and generate hard nosed goals. For the 4th line u could put hertl as a 4C for now and put hansen on the 3rd line. We honestly have the potential to create 4 1st Lines, just need to stop trying to create the ultimate 1st line.

Boedker Pavs Donskoi
Labanc Thornton Meier
hertl Marleau Ward
Hansen Carpenter(or hertl) Whoever is available

We shouldn't be weak at center even while cooch is recovering.
What do ya think boys? Something to work with before the playoffs.

Jaleel619

Nov 16, 2016
SJ
Naw, i dont think he will. Petes gotta go back to making the hard decisions. Don't let having Thornton and Marleaus fate of their career stop from icing a dynamic 4 line scoring team. I mean thats how Pete said he likes to play, thats what makes for fun hockey. We need to rely on that dynamic and then when the forwards are driving zone pressure and creating their own scoring chances, that gives Burns the opportunity to step into the play and drive the net when the game opens up a bit. Thats where hes good honestly. Not pass back and all the lines feel the same. I just want to see our 3rd n 4th line bolstered with our power forwards and ppl who can create 2nd 3rd n 4th scoring chances. Our defense is sustained deep zone time, with our scoring lines holding it down. Come on Pete DO it! Marleau Hertz 3/4th. And Tierney has the flu right now. I did like what i saw from Hansen on that top line in the 3rd yesterday, so that was a major positive. He was creating himself. Take shots boys.

Last edited:

Nighthock

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 25, 2007
Nevada
Too big of a target, I guess...

8191bf560036f28cb49a432e3c06fffa.jpg

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
Vlasic and Couture hurt. Team playing like dog ****. This is reminding me of the President's trophy winning season. Injuries and slumping at the wrong time.

bansheebeat

Cherry-Coloured Funk
Jul 31, 2011
that looks really gross. couture's rest before the playoffs made him a beast last year. maybe this helps in the long run? :help:

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
This skid certainly isnt this team, and we wont look this bad in the playoffs but flipping that switch is a lpt harder if you arent playing well.

Also i dont think any matchup truly favors us. Maybe edmonton, but with vlasic struggling it would be rough.

So i dont care where we finish.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad