GDT: 3/13/18 - 7:30PM EDT - Ottawa vs Tampa Bay

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
You guys really want to see Budaj out there?
it's not that we think he's better, we're just upset that they started an admittedly fatigued goalie against a bottom dwelling team. and especially so, when now it seems like it's not even going to make a difference on the scoreboard.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Looking at Cooper behind the bench, I would not want to be in that locker room during intermission. He looks like he's ready to throw hockey sticks around the room.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
coop gonna coop.

you'd think a guy that has had his two best chances at a cup lost due to his starting goalie going down, would be more careful with what is arguably his next best chance

Yeah, but in this case, if we were to give Vasy the night off tonight, that would be more than a week between starts. As is, he's getting a long rest before the next game, and he's had a long rest before this one. If he can't handle that workload, he can't be a starter.

Cmac66

Apr 18, 2017
Can understand why cooper played vasy tonight with not having a game till Saturday after tonight, tough start but the team will bounce back next period.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I'm off the Callahan wagon now. There's no defending how this guy just throws shit against the wall and hope it sticks. This is the 2nd game in a row he's made a blind pass to no one in front of the net.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
End of the first.
We're unlucky in the Killorn chances, but btw, we cant afford to pull Vasy.
With Domingue in the net, ok, it's a possibility, but not with Budaj.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Callahan has literally no concept of where his teammates are. Ever.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
I'm off the Callahan wagon now. There's no defending how this guy just throws **** against the wall and hope it sticks. That's the second time he's made a blind pass to no one in front of the net.

Pee Wee move, he does this every game too, where's his hockey sense?

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
My god our D has to improve for the playoffs or we're doomed. We have to have one of the worst PK's in the league right now as well

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
The ONLY pure offensive instinct Callahan has left is in open ice where he has only one player to beat on the pass. 4 times out of 5 it gets picked off. Rest of the time it's logo hunter shots, blind passes and standing 2 feet in the wrong direction.

We've reached the point where Callahan needs a handicap in manpower to be productive offensively and now he's managing to even squander that.

I don't know how his final season is not bought out. Dude has about 16 months left

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad