nStw4lP.png

7LMRq5B.png

dDbTDnE.png

gNVeege.png

4nP8vlK.png

n9ZQoCX.png

Tamfastic

Nov 24, 2014
If Hedman cant get Dotchins level of play a bit higher, I would be very pleased if this would be the last we hear about Jake Dotchin. Just keep Kokkoek and get rid of Dotchin and Sustr.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
I was watching some behind the scenes video of the 2012 draft, and Al Murray says "We just picked up Victor Hedman's partner boys" when they picked Jake. I friggen swear. But I lost the video file in a computer fire, and the cloud that I had it saved to is also missing, probably mixed up with other clouds or something. It was also deleted off Youtube, I guess it had classified info?

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
I thought Dotchin was good last game, simplified a lot of things out. Girardi and McD were soft as butter, hopefully it's just rust but I do want to see McDonagh-Stralman aka the top pairing NY never had.

Reactions: berlin

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
I thought Dotchin was good last game, simplified a lot of things out. Girardi and McD were soft as butter, hopefully it's just rust but I do want to see McDonagh-Stralman aka the top pairing NY never had.

I'm still not sold on Dotchin. He does have one or two good games after he's scratched, then he goes back to stupidness.

McD was just rusty plus learning a new (workable!) defensive system and not playing for a month so I'll cut him some slack. But yeah, though I've said before that I feel Strålman is still Hedman's best partner, seeing McD and Stråls paired would probably be much, much fun. :D. During the time Strålman was with the Rangers, for the little he and Mack played together, they had better stats than any other Mack pairing aside from Suter.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty

Yesyesyesyesyesyes!!!! These pairings are ideal given the familiarity of the partnerships. Hoping Girardi can keep up and that 3rd pairing can be solid.

KK and Dotchin struggle too much to provide any stability unfortunately. I thought Dotchin was better last game but putting Stralman and Girardi in the top 4 is a huge improvement over Dotchin and Stralman in the top 4.

Get a win tonight!

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Defensively Dotchin was better last game, which is where we need him. In the offensive zone he was a disaster with a few bad plays that nearly led to a breakout because he's too slow to get back. So if he is just going to stand next to Hedman and just dump it in whenever it hits his stick so he can't turn it over then he is fine. The thing is he doesn't PK so he's a one trick pony. Coburn can do the same Dotchin can but play the PK so we can try to keep Hedmans minutes down, that's what we need more.

Redleg

Dec 16, 2017
Like to see more of the wins in regulation. Focus on playoff defense, limit shots and score early to ease the mental strain on Vasi. GO BOLTS!!!

Reactions: CupsOverCash

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->