GDT: #25 Devils @ Hurricanes, 7 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
The Canes feed mentioned that the Canes players wanted to fight Gelinas after he hit that guy. They mentioned something about them "coming to defend their team mate" which resulted in them being all caught down low and us having an odd man rush.

Did Gelinas knock off Cam Ward's mask the way big boy Staal did to Kinkaid? Sore loser ******s

MullerBrotenVerbeek

Aug 2, 2013
I'd really like to see O'Neill score. If he fails in this current chance with the Devils, he might not get another look. I imagine it would kill a guy to get to the league, get a look but leave the NHL without scoring a goal.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I'd really like to see O'Neill score. If he fails in this current chance with the Devils, he might not get another look. I imagine it would kill a guy to get to the league, get a look but leave the NHL without scoring a goal.

At least he won't have as many games as Tim Sestito :P

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Why were they chanting refs suck after the Josefson goal?

That's why I rarely complain about missed goals unless it's missed after they've called a bunch of **** against us or something stupid.

Gely checked Staal hard and they wanted a call and instead we got an odd man rush and a goal.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Staal and Versteeg tried to goon it up.
You'd expect better than that from veteran players who have won in the past. Shame on them.

Very enjoyable win except for Trav's injury.

Would have been sweet to see JJ lift it on the backhand to get a multi goal game.

The Dads were treated to a nice win.
Let's hope they can give their sons more positive vibes tomorrow night.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The hard hat looks like a chopper helmet.

Did they ever say who made/designed it?

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I can't express how great Cammalleri has been this year, he's invaluable to this team right now and the best free agent pick up by NJD in years.

Thank you Lou.

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
JJ had a smile a mile wide returning to the bench after the goal

You can tell it was such a huge relief for him

Like the face of a guy that just scored the 1st nhl goal of his career instead of the season

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
JJ had a smile a mile wide returning to the bench after the goal

You can tell it was such a huge relief for him

Like the face of a guy that just scored the 1st nhl goal of his career instead of the season

Well, maybe the flood gates will open for him. I live in hope.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
Cammalleri is tied for 7th in the NHL in points with 26 points in 25 games

Henrique is tied for 3rd in the NHL in goals with 12

Comparison Ford

i got a star
Sponsor
May 25, 2008
LA
Zajac out tomorrow? Damn. That's gonna suck. Was looking forward to shutting down giroux's line, but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen. We are going to need a HUGE game from Cory.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Or throw Kalinin there for a game...I'm not sure I want Elias at center against the Flyers or really in general at this point.

If this is for any longer they may need a callup, I'm not sure who you call up though since Blandisi's hurt too.

Coleman would've been my first call-up but he's hurt. Same for Blandisi.

Pietila isn't really right for that role either.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Should have been Kinkaid. He stopped like 102 shots out of 103.
103 shots against? The Canes are really gonna look like a great possession team if they counted 103 shots for them!:sarcasm:
I can't express how great Cammalleri has been this year, he's invaluable to this team right now and the best free agent pick up by NJD in years.

Thank you Lou.
He's been one of the only long term UFA signings or even short term UFA signings to work out for us. Jagr was a good one too, 13-14 was a wasted year out of how great he was that season. Just like last season was a wasted year out of Cory and Cammallerri. Rolston, Tallinder, Volchenkov, all busts by their first year with us. Let's not even bring up Havlat and Ryder, although they weren't exactly long term signings.
Don't forget that Islander game where we were outshot by like 96

Actually that was the game we were outhit something ridiculous, though we were outshot pretty badly that game as opposed to most others.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Nice prediction. Predict a similar score for tomorrow night, mmmk? :)
Haha I noticed that post this morning and forgot all about it!

Nice one Devs26!

Like I said though earlier today, I don't mind Kalinin being scratched. He's not exactly bringing enough offense. He hasn't recorded a point since the game winner in Chicago 3 weeks ago, and he's been in the top 6 the entire time until 2 games ago.

I'm more annoyed that Kalinin is scratched over certain other guys, more than I'm annoyed that he's scratched at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad