GDT: #22| Washington Capitals @ New York Islanders | November 26th 7:00 PM | F/OT 3-2

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
Gonna try and make the game on Saturday since I'll be home for Thanksgiving. Maybe I'll put some faces to some names. If I'm there, look for the 6'5 Korean dude wearing a blue Tavares jersey. :)

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
BTW, did I take the 3:15 LIRR to Ronk with any of you? Standing with an Isles hat in the 2nd to last car....

IHateSidney

Oct 30, 2011
NY
So I finally got to watch the video of Hunters cheap hit on Turgeon....unfreaking believable. What a dirt bag.

islesforlife

Dec 13, 2013
East Coast USA
The past 3 games I have not predicted the score, just how I feel about the game. And the past three games I have been correct.

I feel good, but it's gunna be long.

Well guys, it's the 4th game I'm done this and if I don't post one before every game someone yell at me. I've been perfect every time.

Amazing win. Love seeing them play bad and win (kind of). It's crazy that if Montreal gets less than 2 points to Buffalo (unlikely but lets cheer twice as hard) and Anaheim gets less than 2 to Chicago and Pittsburgh gets less than 2 to the Canes..... We're first in the league......

IHateSidney

Oct 30, 2011
NY
Gonna try and make the game on Saturday since I'll be home for Thanksgiving. Maybe I'll put some faces to some names. If I'm there, look for the 6'5 Korean dude wearing a blue Tavares jersey. :)

Ha ha you and every other fan at the Coli will be wearing a Tavares jersey. Look for my Arbour 740 jersey. I have no idea where I am sitting though. My brother has the tickets.

enigmatic

Fire me please
Jul 7, 2009
nyc
Ha ha you and every other fan at the Coli will be wearing a Tavares jersey. Look for my Arbour 740 jersey. I have no idea where I am sitting though. My brother has the tickets.

how many 6'5" koreans though ;)

not sure if i will be there saturday, but if no major plans come up, why the hell not!?

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
good question....i would go with halak fri and johnson saturday....i think washington has more firepower than NJ

I would agree with you but given Halak has played 3 games in 5 nights(and that would make it 4 in 7) I think the extra days rest might help

Once you also factor in the Home game is Saturday, more reason to play Halak on Saturday

DarkHorse

Go Banana!
Jul 15, 2003
Better version:
DesertedDearCrow.gif

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
how many 6'5" koreans though ;)

not sure if i will be there saturday, but if no major plans come up, why the hell not!?

Once I know my plans, it would be great to meet up with any of you who will be there. Just to say hi, I've been cooped up in Boston for too long. I would enjoy a beer with people, but I can't drink alcohol due to my meds. You guys are free to get smashed though. :laugh:

IHateSidney

Oct 30, 2011
NY
1) When did they go to the big logo on the ice?
2) When did we first have a goal song?
3) What year was the last year for the good goal song?

TROLLCHUK

Jul 1, 2006
Once I know my plans, it would be great to meet up with any of you who will be there. Just to say hi, I've been cooped up in Boston for too long. I would enjoy a beer with people, but I can't drink alcohol due to my meds. You guys are free to get smashed though. :laugh:

Just a warning with your BM habits and the Isles. The lines are hella long at the coliseum for the bathrooms!

:sarcasm:

Levi Walking Bear

Very Interesting
Oct 8, 2009
Anywhere

Could go with the non alcoholic beer but there isn't much fun in that.

frankieboy

Mar 10, 2010

6'5" Korean dude! Wow. I have a good friend who is Korean. He is a mountain of a man...played football for Brown University. I always introduce him as "the biggest Korean I know." It is a running joke between him and me! :) Anyway, you might be able to give him a run height-wise (I think he is 6'4"), although I am guessing he might have you weight-wise. He is probably in the 275 range.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad