Prospect Info: 2024 World Juniors Thread

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Lose his mind? Lol, I had to go back to read the discussion you’re referencing (from December 2021) just to make sure. I was extremely mild, and 100% proven correct. And as it happens, covid is spreading like crazy right now, and behold! No scheduling disruptions for exactly the reasons I said at the time.
No Covid is not spreading anywhere nearly as crazily as it was two years ago, when entire NHL locker rooms were suffering from it at the same time. Quit lying, Lil' Musk.

You were 100% incorrect because the scheduling changes the league made did not stop them from having every team play 82 games, and those changes allowed them to have more games with fuller stadiums because the attendance restrictions in Canada went away later in that season. exactly as I said at the time.

Well right now in Canada they have capacity restrictions. They are doing that to suppress community transmission. Whether that works or not in their local communities is not really relevant to the NHL, but the league still need to protect the money by postponing those games until they can be played with full houses or close to it.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Random Forest

May 12, 2010
No Covid is not spreading anywhere nearly as crazily as it was two years ago, when entire NHL locker rooms were suffering from it at the same time. Quit lying, Lil' Musk.

You were 100% incorrect because the scheduling changes the league made did not stop them from having every team play 82 games, and those changes allowed them to have more games with fuller stadiums because the attendance restrictions in Canada went away later in that season.
Imagine trying to justify that nonsense, even now lol. Pretty crazy how all the disruption and chaos stopped as soon as players were no longer tested whether or not they had symptoms, isn’t it?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad