2024 Outdoor Game at Metlife Stadium involving NJDevils/Philly Flyers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
the only real way to settle this is to schedule a board-wide fight at championship plaza, winner gets bragging rights and unquestionable "badass" status to throw around the board as they see fit

i'm busy the weekends of june 17, july 4 weekend and august 26th but other than that im free, let's try to nail something down so i can get it in my calendar
Look at the privilege! (unless it's work release and you're posting from prison)

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
the only real way to settle this is to schedule a board-wide fight at championship plaza, winner gets bragging rights and unquestionable "badass" status to throw around the board as they see fit

i'm busy the weekends of june 17, july 4 weekend and august 26th but other than that im free, let's try to nail something down so i can get it in my calendar
Winner receives the prestigious, Dano.

IMG_8480.jpeg

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor

Let’s just cut to the chase. My wife ultimately wins. One of you kills me and my wife collects insurance and then she sues all of the participants for conspiracy to commit murder and wins and you all end up working for her. I’m not sure which outcome would be a bigger win for her.

Last edited:

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
The odds on that same scenario happening 2x with different people have to be wild, hope you played the lotto after that second time lol

I think I'm just not the kind of person that would step in unless it's an unfair fight. I suppose I'm more of the kind of guy who would sit and watch while playing some clown music or something.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
No One:

Bleedred when he posts about the Squan summer home once a year:
View attachment 714488
If I could afford to do the snowbird thing, I would totally be there right now. My good friend lives there. He has recently started snowbirding in Florida, though he's about 3.5-4 hours from me.

If I ever retire, I can probably go spend summers up there with him and come back to my place down here for the rest of the year (I hate cold weather at this point, Jersey year round is out of the question) but I figure I probably won't retire, unless I can't physically work anymore. And I'm okay with that.

FooteBahl

Took a big shitz for Nemec
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2005
Metuchen NJ
Lmaoooo I’m f***ing dying reading the last two pages. Peak offseason content.

My Monmouth County privileged ass would put out mostly anyone in five seconds as a last resort if needed with my particular training. But I don’t need to post paragraphs about that, or my history. The loud one’s who do, who always talk a big game, yeah, that’s normally all it is when things get real.
Let’s go Bruh, I know how to cut a bitch. And by bitch, I mean an $150 tomahawk steak from the ghettos of Metuchen.

I’ll pop a 401k in your ass lol

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
ok.... i love shit talk...it's supposed to be that way....fans talking shit to each other should be where it ends....

but ya, f*** the devils fan that flipped the beer into the other fans face... once that happens, game on.

dont know/dont care what was said before but he deserved more then a calm put down

never f*** with someone's beer

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
Squan?

Shit, sounds nice.

Catch me and my homies invading a Neptune City neighborhood this July and calling that their “shore house” for three nights for my bachelor party because bread for shore amenities is very hard to come by in these streets right now. :laugh:

I’ll probably be scraped off the sidewalk in front of Johnny Mac’s anyway.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Let’s go Bruh, I know how to cut a bitch. And by bitch, I mean an $150 tomahawk steak from the ghettos of Metuchen.

I’ll pop a 401k in your ass lol
OH MY
IMG_9282.jpeg

If I could afford to do the snowbird thing, I would totally be there right now. My good friend lives there. He has recently started snowbirding in Florida, though he's about 3.5-4 hours from me.

If I ever retire, I can probably go spend summers up there with him and come back to my place down here for the rest of the year (I hate cold weather at this point, Jersey year round is out of the question) but I figure I probably won't retire, unless I can't physically work anymore. And I'm okay with that.
At this rate, NJ is quickly becoming the new North Carolina in terms of weather.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
this past winter was abnormally mild to the point where i was (am) concerned.

It’s terrifying to be frank. We will now see yearly tornadoes and hail like we have been seeing the past three springs.

i only started parking in the garage this and the winter before... (coincided with my purchase of a new vehicle. new to me ...it's an immaculate '07) ...will never park outdoors again when home...

and ya, there was some hail a while back...glad i was undercover....

speaking of undercover... a classic....

Last edited:

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Whenever I see posts saying Devil fans must defend Devil fans come hell or high water I’m reminded of every Flyer fan in one section all trying to frame a lone Devils fan rather than give up the jack wagon who actually did it when a smoke bomb went onto the ice in Philly a number of years back. That’s not solidarity, that’s cultism

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Whenever I see posts saying Devil fans must defend Devil fans come hell or high water I’m reminded of every Flyer fan in one section all trying to frame a lone Devils fan rather than give up the jack wagon who actually did it when a smoke bomb went onto the ice in Philly a number of years back. That’s not solidarity, that’s cultism

i watched that game.....comical (in a sad way)...why would the one devils fan throw a 'pissed off' smoke bomb after a flyers goal called off.... it takes some sort of brain cells indeed!

chico's comment at 2:26 speaks volumes

he looks mighty depressed in this hockey card from his philly stint... and what in the f*** is with the horrible airbrush job...chico was a good sport to sign the card i guess....now it's an 8$ ebay listing

Screen Shot 2023-06-01 at 8.16.52 PM.png

Last edited:

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
i watched that game.....comical (in a sad way)...why would the one devils fan throw a 'pissed off' smoke bomb after a flyers goal called off.... it takes some sort of brain cells indeed!

chico's comment at 2:26 speaks volumes

And granted Devil fans can be royally stupid but it would be next level insane if a Devils fan had actually done something that provocative by themselves in the middle of a hostile crowd

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com

one time i had a whole lower level section at wells fargo chant asshole at me literally just for standing during a review before the refs waved off a goal

gang of weirdos

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
What if I'm part of a Devilish cult?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad