Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
oh-sure-john-candy (1).gif

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
I’ve never come across a single man who’s been in multiple physical altercations in arenas/stadiums until you. Not in real life or on this board or anywhere else on the internet.

You don’t seem to understand that fighting in arenas is wrong, except in cases of self-defense.

That you can de-escalate instead of thinking you’re drunk Batman (team Devils division).

That’s the issue. I’m going by what you say.

It was a choke hold that caused him to lose consciousness. It did what it was supposed to. It’s deadly force. I said the Devils fan wasn’t expecting that, or he wouldn’t have thrown beer in his face. Which is all true. You’re the one who keeps going on this MMA tangent about it, not me.

You’re take on the whole thing, in my opinion, is bad. The Devils fan “looked him the eye”? WTF? You seem to think there’s some honor in any of this shit. There’s zero. It’s all terrible judgement.

Humiliating another man by throwing a beer in his face is wrong. Physically assaulting someone because you’re pissed at them is wrong.

You defend physical violence even when it’s done for dumb f***ing reasons. You seem to think hitting someone makes things all better.

Yeah, we disagree on this.
Lol, I've been in exactly one (excluding the bottling of a dolphins fan in a parking lot because a female was being sexually assaulted) out of the hundreds of games I've been to and I was the one who was assaulted. Though I'd be lying if I said that I'm not proud of whooping that off duty cops ass at Shea and don't still have the letter framed that I'm banned from all NY Mets property for life.

That was also roughly 20 years ago.

"You don’t seem to understand that fighting in arenas is wrong, except in cases of self-defense."

Wtf are you talking about? That's EXACTLY what I've been saying this entire time.

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
Lmaoooo I’m f***ing dying reading the last two pages. Peak offseason content.

My Monmouth County privileged ass would put out mostly anyone in five seconds as a last resort if needed with my particular training. But I don’t need to post paragraphs about that, or my history. The loud one’s who do, who always talk a big game, yeah, that’s normally all it is when things get real.
That's a paragraph, with you talking about how tough you are by claiming to be able to put guys down in 5 seconds. Sucker punching dudes at bar a or djay's doesn't count.

Sounds an awful lot like a loud one to me.

Unless you're some mysterious mma fighter from Monmouth. I say mysterious because there is no such thing as a pro from there.

Ocean however has produced a few champions. Guess which one I'm from and how many of them I know personally.

Last edited:

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
I've actually been in two, both of which were breaking up fights, and both of which, somehow, involved a Devils fan on crutches being hammered by a fan of an opposing team.
And @Guttersniped liked this post. Lol

That's how animals treat us in our own house. It's a f***ing sad reality. Fortunately I don't act or more importantly look like 'that' guy and as I said way earlier roll with the rights guys with similar temperaments.

Here's a fun anecdote. I had an extended conversation with a gentleman that I had a business meeting with today. Just so happens that we both grew up in the NY/NJ punk/hardcore scenes. We both had a good laugh about what would've happened to an individual who acted wrong àt cb's, the pipeline, coney island high, the pony, wherever.

Opposing savages should be treated as such.

Last edited:

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Lol, I've been in exactly one (excluding the bottling of a dolphins fan in a parking lot because a female was being sexually assaulted) out of the hundreds of games I've been to and I was the one who was assaulted. Though I'd be lying if I said that I'm not proud of whooping that off duty cops ass at Shea and don't still have the letter framed that I'm banned from all NY Mets property for life.

That was also roughly 20 years ago.

"You don’t seem to understand that fighting in arenas is wrong, except in cases of self-defense."

Wtf are you talking about? That's EXACTLY what I've been saying this entire time.

Now it’s one fight at a game? Look dude, how was anyone supposed to have stumbled through all the endless chest thumping and big talk of your earlier posts and think you fought at one game?

Not once can I recall me starting trouble at the 1k+ number of concerts and and sporting events I've attended, but I've finished it. I'm guessing you've been to a fraction of that amount. When people put hands on those that matter to you you stand up unless you're physically incapable (child, tiny guy without a weapon, female, etc). Game 6 at the toilet? I just ignored the human garbage sitting in front of me because he wasn't physically threatening me, and let security deal with him.

I'm also older now. I'm not proud of any of this but when I was in my 20's I may or may not have hit a dolphins fan in the face with a bottle underneath the cattle crossing. I also may or may not have jumped a rags fan in a handicap stall at Brendan Byrne. I'm pretty sure the fighting an off duty cop at Shea thing is expunged so that's cool.

So the “may or may not” means those other events didn’t happen?

I don’t even care exactly what f***ing happened in your life, I just want to say that you definitely in no way communicated that you only were involved in one physical altercation at sporting events and that it was to stop an attack. The exact opposite actually, as this quote shows.

And no, you haven’t been arguing for self-defense. If that’s what you wanted to do, you did a remarkably bad job of it. I very much doubt any picked that up while you were talking about jumping a Rag fan in a bathroom. (Which I guess didn’t happen?)

<big edit>

You keep thinking something other than your petty asshole-ish argumentativeness is annoying. It’s that. That’s what’s annoying.

I, at various points, repeatedly tried to stop engaging with you and you keep demanding more f***ing attention.

I got sucked in and that’s on me. Well I’m getting off this ride. Congrats Mr Edgy, you earned my first block.

EDIT: I’ve gotten over the heat of my annoyance so I’m cutting all the extra drama.

I would delete the post but I’m keeping up my response to him having expected me to have memory holed the bathroom incident, because that’s just bizarre.

Last edited:

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
Now it’s one fight at a game? Look dude, how was anyone supposed to have stumbled through all the endless chest thumping and big talk of your earlier posts and think you fought at one game?

So the “may or may not” means those other events didn’t happen?

I don’t even care exactly what f***ing happened in your life, I just want to say that you definitely in no way communicated that you only were involved in one physical altercation at sporting events and that it was to stop an attack. The exact opposite actually, as this quote shows.

And no, you haven’t been arguing for self-defense. If that’s what you wanted to do, you did a remarkably bad job of it. I very much doubt any picked that up while you were talking about jumping a Rag fan in a bathroom. (Which I guess didn’t happen?)

<big edit>

You keep thinking something other than your petty asshole-ish argumentativeness is annoying. It’s that. That’s what’s annoying.

I, at various points, repeatedly tried to stop engaging with you and you keep demanding more f***ing attention.

I got sucked in and that’s on me. Well I’m getting off this ride. Congrats Mr Edgy, you earned my first block.

EDIT: I’ve gotten over the heat of my annoyance so I’m cutting all the extra drama.

I would delete the post but I’m keeping up my response to him having expected me to have memory holed the bathroom incident, because that’s just bizarre.
Ummm, I admitted to hurting a 'man' with a bottle outside of a Jets game because he sexually assaulted a woman.

I fought a cop at Shea because he threw a punch at me. That one's a pretty hilarious story and one which I only partially explained. Have you ever seen a giant man pick up a garbage can and dump it upside down on another one who well earned it? Then watched the kid run around trying to figure out how to get it off? My dude would've made money off of that if it was filmed in 2023.

The 3rd? Don't urinate on people in East Rutherford in the 90's. Simple, simple, simple stuff.

Such chest thumping.

I stated all of those quite early on. Not my fault you forgot, disregarded it, or are being intentionally obtuse.

I'm also not sure why that's so hard for you to understand, especially since those are the only times. On trains, in restaurants and bars, parking lots, outside, or inside. In Manhattan, East Rutherford, Queens, the Bronx, Brooklyn, Hempstead, and Newark. Seems like a pretty good track record to me.

Maybe you just get chicken fingers as well as a delicious pepsi and sit in your seat in section 2 for 2.5 hours a few times per year rarely leaving your seat? No way for me to tell, but I can't imagine a person attending a fair amount of these games and not at least witnessing conflict.

Shit, I saw a group of Devils fans jump two poor Leafs fans for no reason at all not long ago. I went and grabbed security as fast as I could for the record.

But if a rags fan suckers a Devils employee in front of me? Yeah, shit's going down and anyone wearing red who saw that and did nothing is a f***ing p***y.

Edit: just noticed they claim I was blocked. It wasn't easy to see during that barely coherent rant.

I hope they get the help they need.

Bye I guess.

Last edited:

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
Whenever I see posts saying Devil fans must defend Devil fans come hell or high water I’m reminded of every Flyer fan in one section all trying to frame a lone Devils fan rather than give up the jack wagon who actually did it when a smoke bomb went onto the ice in Philly a number of years back. That’s not solidarity, that’s cultism
Assuming you're referring to me or maybe one or two others, no one ever said that. I said defend the Devils employee and that the rags fan was a suckering bitch who put on a dangerous (not proper) choke hold and should've been stopped, during and/or after.

It's more indicative of modern society than it is any specific Devils fans. Unfortunately that apparently includes a bunch who post here.

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
Do I?

Two towns over from Glen Rock can be Wyckoff or Ho-Ho-Kus, or it can be literally be f***ing Paterson. :laugh:

You should know that it's pretty common in this state to only drive like ten minutes (due to decades of redlining and systemic marginalization of minority communites but that is way too political for this context even though it's like, super well-documented) and be completely surrounded by different zoning/land uses and demographics from where you started. Drive only ten minutes south on Maple Avenue from Downtown Glen Rock and let me know where that leads. Or, (another example from my own life) drive to Seton Hall: Within five minutes of a left out of the main gate, you're driving up South Mountain into West Orange and Livingston; and within five minutes of a right out of the gate, you're in Vailsburg.

I really am befuddled by how defensive you got and feeling a need to one-up and invalidate someone else's experience relocating from Bergen to Middlesex re: choosing to live in a more diverse part of the state just for offering my own perspective and after prefacing with "I'm not involved in this, but..."

Anyway you can say whatever you want, Ace. Go Devils.
That poster is queer. I'm queer. Not my fault you only took race into account.

Anyone with any sort of familiarity with Passaic, Bergen, Essex, or Hudson should be well aware of, I'm going to call it redlining, because that's what it is. Kearny being the most egregious example. So you're certainly right about that.

But hey, if you you want to go race, feel free to search my username and Newark. I've been by far and away the biggest advocate for that town on this board.

I work in Paterson, Teaneck, and Irvington. I also work in Alpine, Oakland, and Montclair. I think it was pretty clear what my reference to Glen Rock meant and anyone from the area should've understood it.

Reactions: New Jersey

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
We can combine them.

Find me in the Meadowlands parking lot wearing nothing but a speedo. No challengers refused.

Only rule is no slapping the dangly bits.

(We can have a separate fight where we can slap the dangly bits after the main event.)
I’m picturing more of a battle royals WWE style and @Guttersniped is hopelessly running around the permineter as the referee blowing an oversized whistle and yelling at us to stop grabbing and holding and start fighting

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
That poster is queer. I'm queer. Not my fault you only took race into account.

Anyone with any sort of familiarity with Passaic, Bergen, Essex, or Hudson should be well aware of, I'm going to call it redlining, because that's what it is. Kearny being the most egregious example. So you're certainly right about that.

But hey, if you you want to go race, feel free to search my username and Newark. I've been by far and away the biggest advocate for that town on this board.

I work in Paterson, Teaneck, and Irvington. I also work in Alpine, Oakland, and Montclair. I think it was pretty clear what my reference to Glen Rock meant and anyone from the area should've understood it.

This clears things up. "Minority" is a very blanket term, of course. It was not explicitly obvious to me we were talking about sexual orientation and/or gender identity which is why I was like "I'm not involved, but..." so that's all very valid and I understand.

DISCLAIMER: This should not be perceived as a political post, lmao. Please no one get all "kjfhdaskhfdksafk" now back to the topic like nothing happened.

Reactions: Jack Be Quick
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad