GDT: 2024 NHL trade deadline 3/8/24 3pm eastern time (Sell everything)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeydoug

May 26, 2012
Was kind of hoping a multi-year player like Saarela would be moved out to clear out the spot and then maybe a couple other prospects to bring some other types of players to help set up Rockford to be a better farm. Thought a retention slot could have been used to shuffle some of the contract slots around a little better to align with who is coming in. Not a big deal though.

Plenty of extra picks laying around if they want to get a mid rounder this summer so no problem not trading for more picks.

Not sure why he's even talking about not using retention slots.

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
No way. There was definitely like 7 or 8 teams looking for goalie help at the TDL.

:laugh:
Why did you have to change what I said to try and mock?

"I stand by this controversial statement!

"It would be no suprise if any of these teams went out and grabbed goalies."

Carolina
New Jersey
Kings
Red Wings
Flyers
Oilers
Leafs"

belfour30

Connor Bedard Fangirl
Dec 14, 2019
I just saw Couture is out for the season......yeah they're not out tanking the Sharks.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
I just saw Couture is out for the season......yeah they're not out tanking the Sharks.
He came back, played 6 games with 1 pt anyway. Then was out again. Though I think he gave a nice effort boost. They did get 9/12 possible pts those 6 games he played.

The Hawks just need another 20 game road losing streak to get people upset

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
He came back, played 6 games with 1 pt anyway. Then was out again. Though I think he gave a nice effort boost. They did get 9/12 possible pts those 6 games he played.

The Hawks just need another 20 game road losing streak to get people upset

They play San Jose twice in the next two weeks. Hell even Soderblom has been playing better lately. I would be shocked if the Hawks lost both games.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Apparently whatever is ailing Couture isn’t fixable at this point and will just have to be managed. Sounds like he’s pretty close to being done with hockey.

Osteitis Pubis, whatever the hell that is.

thedarkstark

Jun 22, 2012
Apparently whatever is ailing Couture isn’t fixable at this point and will just have to be managed. Sounds like he’s pretty close to being done with hockey.

Osteitis Pubis, whatever the hell that is.
It's more less a "pulled groin" that can linger for an extremely long time. Think plantar fasciitis but for your groin area.

Pertti

Dec 1, 2019
Allen got 2 and 3 round picks, Mrazek is better and having hot season should have up the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad