GDT: 2023 Rookie Faceoff Challenge - Las Vegas - September 15-18

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
Man is cooley good, I know this is just a rookie game but he’s a force. Doan has evolved so much from his draft year it’s crazy. I didn’t like that pick initially. Szuber looks like he could be a top 4 defenseman.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Looking good despite no Simashev, But, Hrabal, Costagna, Nordh, Ludtke, Moroz, Fedotov, Duda and Matikka. That’s 10 kids picked in the first 3 rounds in the last 3 drafts that aren’t in camp.

Doan is clearly taking this very seriously. Other guys may not be. But that makes him more impressive rather than less impressive in my opinion.

I love kids who only know one speed. Every hockey coach who ever lived loves those kids.

Doan is working his ass off. Looks GREAT

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
...also just some prognostication...Josh Doan gets a couple games late in the season and in game 2 or 3 scores a hattrick. It took his pops 1,161 games to get his...haha!
Would be absolutely hilarious.

Looking good despite no Simashev, But, Hrabal, Costagna, Nordh, Ludtke, Moroz, Fedotov, Duda and Matikka. That’s 10 kids picked in the first 3 rounds in the last 3 drafts that aren’t in camp.
Insane

Cooley takes a penalty. :(
He's going to get into some trouble this year haha. He will piss off every opposing player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad