GDT: 2023 Regular Season Thread

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
currently in oakland

clownpound.jpg

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Orioles are as usual a faking joke. How do they manage to field an entire team of assholes that can't field.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Will be interesting to see how Bochy builds a bullpen in Texas. All of these runs are nice but probably not sustainable, the bullpen is where he beats you.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Tucker Davidson got the rare 4-inning save last night for the Angels

LaCarriere

It's going to take me a while to get used to the pitch clock. Had the Yankees game on in the background, look up and it was bottom of the 5th already. I'm sure going to games will be even weirder after food lines and missing more.
Yeah. Some games with a lot of offense, stranded runners and pitching changes the clock only does so much.

But I'm from the Toronto area and like to travel for away games. Its gonna suck if I were to drive to Boston, Cleveland, Chicago, etc only to have a 2.5 hour game where you miss 2 innings grabbing some food and beer.

I was in clevland last year at the start of May for the clevland jays series, and my ticket was good for a double header rainout. Spending a day watching two games really let me explore the entire park, enjoy all the food, etc, while not missing a ton of actual baseball.

To me trying get games as fast as possible is just going to hurt the fan experience, especially as most ballparks are constantly adding new concessions, bars, interactive areas, etc to check out. You just don't have time to see the whole park and actually watch the game if it's 2-2.5hrs.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
From bad to worse for the Phillies, Yankees up 8-1 as 0-4 seems inevitable.

Jose Berrios with an outing that will cause much angst in the centre of the universe after how badly he stunk most of last season.

• Haha
Reactions: John Price
Sep 19, 2008
From bad to worse for the Phillies, Yankees up 8-1 as 0-4 seems inevitable.

Jose Berrios with an outing that will cause much angst in the centre of the universe after how badly he stunk most of last season.
This is too hilarious to see. They were supposed to be good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad