X - Paul - Jeannot (unsigned)
Maroon - X - Eyssimont

Hedman - Perbix
Sergachev - Raddysh
X - Cernak
Fleury - Bogosian

Vasilevskiy
X

$7.325M in cap space with 6 spots to fill. Will probably trade one of Bogosian/Myers to clear cap. Killorn/Jeannot remain the big question marks.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Will be an interesting offseason. Already is from a league perspective. All I can really say is that feeling pretty grateful that we won it when we did as it will probably just be more difficult as we go. I'm sure the team has some more runs in them it's just not easy as these guys get older and cap is still the same. It will go up again but who knows what things look like then.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Hagel - Point - Kucherov
X - Cirelli - Stamkos
X - Paul - Jeannot (unsigned)
Maroon - X - Eyssimont

Hedman - Perbix
Sergachev - Raddysh
X - Cernak
Fleury - Bogosian

Vasilevskiy
X

$7.325M in cap space with 6 spots to fill. Will probably trade one of Bogosian/Myers to clear cap. Killorn/Jeannot remain the big question marks.
Maybe we just keep 7 defensemen on the active roster instead of 8. Leaves 3 holes at forward (presuming Jeannot re-signs) and the backup position to fill. It’s doable!

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
wouldn't mind getting hajek back tbh. him and howden both got f***ed by getting developed by the rangers instead of us

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
Will be an interesting offseason. Already is from a league perspective. All I can really say is that feeling pretty grateful that we won it when we did as it will probably just be more difficult as we go. I'm sure the team has some more runs in them it's just not easy as these guys get older and cap is still the same. It will go up again but who knows what things look like then.
I think there is gonna be an interesting offseason or two in about two years when Stamkos and Hedman will most likely be making less, the cap goes up a bit and we have a decent amount to spend in FA for the first time in a long time.

Could be interesting cause by that time a lot of our core players will definitely be aging and we might be looking for an impact FA for the first time in years as opposed to complimentary pieces.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
So what time do you think HF crashes tomorrow?
Im gonna go out on a limb and say the first signings will break about 8am or so and usually a big name will be mentioned before free agency starts at noon, so im gonna go with 9:42 and the cause of crash will be Killorn, Duchene, Tarasenko, Kane, ROR, and Orlov all sign in Tampa for league minimum

Reactions: Peacefool
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad