NFL GDT: 2023 NFC Wild Card Round: (4) Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs (5) Philadelphia Eagles

TB vs PHI

• Total voters

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Every single word they just said about Matt Patricia was basically a player trying to scream “this guy is a joke”

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Every single word they just said about Matt Patricia was basically a player trying to scream “this guy is a joke”

Matt Patricia is another New England bum, how much did he coach the defense really? I’m sure it was just Bill just telling him to get him a cup of coffee.

Also, Sean Desai being demoted just shows you how much Philadelphia f***ed up their DC positioning

This Eagles collapse after going 26-4 the last year and a half is one of the wildest things I've ever seen in sports. They look like the worst team in the league the last several weeks.

Some of those wins should’ve been loses, if it wasn’t for that anal push they deploy at the goal line they could’ve have a different record.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Matt Patricia is another New England bum, how much did he coach the defense really? I’m sure it was just Bill just telling him to get him a cup of coffee.

Also, Sean Desai being demoted just shows you how much Philadelphia f***ed up their DC positioning
The players wanted Dennard Wilson, who Nick fired once he didn’t get the DC job. He’s now getting those interviews.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Eagles fans can’t lose to the Bucs after all the liberties taken on Cowboys fans the last 24 hours
One text I got was that they didn’t care because as long as their season lasted one day longer.

The feeling around town is nothing like it would feel for a playoff game. Winning this game is secondary to what happens with the coaching staff.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
If Philadelphia manages to lose this game, I could see them going after Belichick.

Downside for Philadelphia would be Bill keeping Matt Patricia.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If Philadelphia manages to lose this game, I could see them going after Belichick.

Downside for Philadelphia would be Bill keeping Matt Patricia.
I’m not seeing that. He’s not going to be a yes-man to Howie.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
I think firing Desai andd blaming him made the team quit. They werent as good as 10-1 but they beat the crap out of the Bucs team earlier this September.

I’m not seeing that. He’s not going to be a yes-man to Howie.
He's not going to be that in Dallas either. He wants to pass Shula as soon as possible and Dallas and the Eagles give him the best chance.

Reactions: Reality Check

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad