NFL GDT: 2023 NFC Wild Card Round: (4) Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs (5) Philadelphia Eagles

TB vs PHI

• Total voters

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Eagles leave the tunnel on a stretcher ,paramedics grease the pads and yell " clear" 800,000 volts hit in an instant and the Eagles continue to flatline.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Eagles leave the tunnel on a stretcher ,paramedics grease the pads and yell " clear" 800,000 volts hit in an instant and the Eagles continue to flatline.
They tried 800,000 volts on the Bengals' offensive line. From experience, you need at least double that.

• Haha
Reactions: TheAngryHank

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
It’s funny that Eagles fans were clowning Dak last season for throwing 15 interceptions, and Hurts follows up with 15 interceptions.

Just wait until next season when they ban the tush push :naughty:

If the Eagles ever lose this game, the Belichick to Philly rumors will start the morning after

Hes only going somewhere where he has full control (or close to it) of football ops. Chargers for example have no GM currently so it would allow him to bring in his own guy/yes man of sorts.

• Haha
Reactions: JimmyApples

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I really want to pick the upset, mainly because the Eagles are in collapse mode. However, I don't think I can pick the NFC South team because that division doesn't deserve to be here.

Eagles by a slim margin.

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
I have no clue how this game will go.

Mike Evans is a solid receiver. The Bucs D can be stingy. AJ Brown is explosive.

It will do the Eagles good to get out of the northeast and play in a warm place. Will be 50% Eagles fans there too imo.

Neither team is leaps and bounds better than the other.

In the end, I'm not sure either of these teams will be playing in the SB.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
This is likely the biggest turd of a game this weekend.
Funny given a couple years back the Eagles and Bucs met in the Wild Card round and everyone said the game would be the worst of the weekend.

It wasn't the worst since there was an even worse KC/Pittsburgh game that weekend, but it was still pretty bad. And now here we are again.

Time truly is a flat circle.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
That’s crazy. Philly really was praying Dallas would lose to Washington, and risked playing their starters on a cursed field. Completely backfired.
They were more likely high on LSD and crack...no sane mind would think the Washington D could shut down the Cowboys' offense. Worst points against in the league against one of the best O?

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
If both teams play near to their potential Philly should obliterate TB. But based on how poorly the Eagles have been playing this past month, I think the Bucs take this one. Not confident in any pick for this game though.

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
I think the Eagles blow up TB, on pride alone. Not what I hope to happen lol.. but I think a disrespected wounded animal of an Eagles team is going to take it out on Bucs tomorrow.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
I wouldn't be surprised if the Eagles bumblef*** their way into a win here just to troll the Cowboys and then fall flat in Detroit.

There's something seriously wrong in that locker room.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
I think people are kinda sleeping on Tampa.
Mike Evens has been great.
Tampa isn't a really good team but the wheels fell off the Philly wagon 5 weeks ago.
Tampa at home is the only advantage in this one and probably enough..
I like the home team.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes