WC: 2023 Czech Team

Old Man Jags

Mar 25, 2006
They don't understand that. Professional athletes are not the smartest people around. A lot of them barely finished high school, critical thinking - non-existent. Unfortunately, KHL is still able to offer more money compere to other European leagues. For example Martin Gernat ... He just signed in Lokomotiv. Last season, he played in Switzerland. Some journalist said that they offered him almost 50% more money. According to Russia, Czechia and Slovakia are enemy countries. Czech and Slovak citizens shouldn't be there right now.
Well, Jaskin is not stupid and he is a leader - he was not captain for nothing at St Petersburg. Then he put on a Russian uniform like the other players and thanked the Russian soldiers on the ice at a propaganda event. I don’t want him to ever play for the Czech team again. He also has a Russian passport, he should relinquish his Czech citizenship and go be a happy Russian. I also don’t care how good he is - any victory involving him would be tainted. I don’t want the other Czech players in the KHL back in the national team, either - just to clarify that this is not specific just to Jaskin (although he does annoy me the most with things he has said in interviews since the war started).

Last edited:

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018

I'm starting to hope Jalonen tells them to go f*** themselves.lol

This has to be one of the longest and shittiest head coach firings possible. They've shown no class at all and people/players/coaches see that. They see how we bench our NHLers, how we treat coaches we hired, TSN analysts routinely mock our decision making.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Well, Jaskin is not stupid and he is a leader - he was not captain for nothing at St Petersburg. Then he put on a Russian uniform like the other players and thanked the Russian soldiers on the ice at a propaganda event. I don’t want him to ever play for the Czech team again. He also has a Russian passport, he should relinquish his Czech citizenship and go be a happy Russian. I also don’t care how good he is - any victory involving him would be tainted. I don’t want the other Czech players in the KHL back in the national team, either - just to clarify that this is not specific just to Jaskin (although he does annoy me the most with things he has said in interviews since the war started).
Telling a guy as good as Jaskin (a classic tweener, just can't crack NHL but good in any other league) to play in Extraliga is kind of funny.. he'd take a massive paycut and is in his 30's. I'd obviously had hoped he had played for the NLA and he would've helped our NT this year but I didn't want KHL guys.

Slovaks just had a slew of guys sign in KHL and we had a few more sign too!

Reactions: smitty10

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019

I'm starting to hope Jalonen tells them to go f*** themselves.lol

This has to be one of the longest and shittiest head coach firings possible. They've shown no class at all and people/players/coaches see that. They see how we bench our NHLers, how we treat coaches we hired, TSN analysts routinely mock our decision making.
Thats the classic czech selfshittines when you have to go against public and do an unpopular decision. Rather then showing some balls and fire him right after the tournament, which would be completely justified, they are draging themselves thourgh this ridiculous nonsense, cause they dont want to be the "bad guys" who fired coach which is popular in czech uneducated hockey public lol. And of course making themselves complete clowns in the process and in the end be hated even more lol, but we just have to always do this type of bs ...

Old Man Jags

Mar 25, 2006
Telling a guy as good as Jaskin (a classic tweener, just can't crack NHL but good in any other league) to play in Extraliga is kind of funny.. he'd take a massive paycut and is in his 30's. I'd obviously had hoped he had played for the NLA and he would've helped our NT this year but I didn't want KHL guys.

Slovaks just had a slew of guys sign in KHL and we had a few more sign too!
I think you are missing the motivation behind his tweet. That was his follow-up tweet, and his usual dishonest backpedaling. In his initial tweet, as I said in my post, he basically disappeared up Jaskin’s behind and essentially claimed that it’s all the other big bad Europeans who made us exclude players playing in the KHL from the Prague / Ostrava tournament. Once it became clear that this was very unpopular and people massively support this stance (and owning your position rather than blaming others), he sent that tweet essentially saying ummm… errr… what I really meant was of course it would be good if you played in our league. Obviously he didn’t really mean it, it was just his awkward and pathetic attempt at backpedaling from the original idiotic post. He will be aware that it’s completely unrealistic for someone like Jaskin to play in the Czech league and not in one of the other better and better-paid European leagues. But he could hardly put it like that… His tweet was meant to look like “oh I just meant, come home to play”. He couldn’t say, “oh come home to anywhere in Europe that’s not Russia please”… It’s all nonsense, Hadamczik is just…

Btw, why do you always misspell his name (you end it with “..czak”)? Deliberate to express disrespect for the man?

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Btw, why do you always misspell his name (you end it with “..czak”)? Deliberate to express disrespect for the man?
LOL.. I've been complaining about this many for over a decade and taking every opportunity to point out he's a complete asshole and bad for Czech hockey. However, I had no idea I was spelling his name wrong!lol

If it comes across as disrespectful then I'll have to keep doing it!

The fact he's in charge of a World's in Prague makes my blook boil! He's the guy that started the trend of f*** NHL guys and love extraliga guys.

I agree with your backpedal sentiment but I honestly think he sees NHL and Extraliga and that's it!

He spent the first year doing audits and saving 'us' money by selling cars and closing hall of fames. Now he's got a mic and sharing his opinions. Only good one is bringing back the old jerseys... and watch him f*** that up too! If he does bring back blue (I have a blue replica Czechoslovakia with Jagr on back that I got in Slovakia.lol) then I may spell his last name correct.lol

Reactions: Old Man Jags

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Thats the classic czech selfshittines when you have to go against public and do an unpopular decision. Rather then showing some balls and fire him right after the tournament, which would be completely justified, they are draging themselves thourgh this ridiculous nonsense, cause they dont want to be the "bad guys" who fired coach which is popular in czech uneducated hockey public lol. And of course making themselves complete clowns in the process and in the end be hated even more lol, but we just have to always do this type of bs ...
Does anyone seriously believe that Havlat is sitting at a powerpoint presentation calculating numbers and coming up with a plan? Can the man even type? Most hockey players haven't finished highschool and have executive jobs in Czech hockey.lol

I'd love to believe this is all very scientific and lots of reports and analysis! Instead, I think it's a bunch of Czechs yelling at each other behind closed doors.

I'd be happy for Kari is he was gone, he doesn't deserve this bullshit! We are embarassingly run. I love my Czech hockey and players but f*** I hate how badly it's run!

Reactions: Old Man Jags

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018

I agree Pasta is the difference.. of course. But most nations should be able to medal at a skoda's without their absolute best player.

Germany just got a medal without Drai! Surely we can get a bronze without Pasta! We won several medals without Jagr too!

This is what I mean about incompetence.. former all world and my fav player Jagr's opinions on this are not that valuable. Running Kladno to relegation series shouldn't make you a big voice behind the scenes.lol Voracek on commentary is a better use of stars. Give them blogs, podcasts, let them welcome us to the arena... can we get some hockey men in charge though?

Gretzky was a shitty coach and a great player
Bowman was a shitty player and a great coach

Not many Rod Brindamours or Stevie Yzermans. Friendly reminder that the only jobs Czechs have in the NHL post career is as European scouts and player agents. I can't think of one Czech assistant or head NHL coach (they all speak English now) or GM or AGM?

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019

That is a lot of coaches to blame.

f*** all that, I dont understand this backslashing towards VV (or the board) from czech hockey personas lol ... completely dont understand it .. sure it should have been done earliear and Jalonen should be gone by now, its too stretched and ridiculous to postpone it like this and he doesnt deserve it.

BUT on the other hand ... HOW THE f*** CAN ANY PERSON who is even remotely capable of understanding hockey defending Jalonen and current staff and the style of hockey we are playing right now ???? Serisously how? Its the absolute worst and lowest we ever played and so many pro guys, even f***in Pasta are defending it ... lol are you guys f***in blind or what?? It all seems to me like a complete beef towards czech hockey federation and its leadership ... like we will defend Jalonen to the death and for no good reason just to disagree with Hadamczik and federation lol ...

Now who is being more juvenile in this matter I ask? Kari and all his staff clearly needs to go... there is literally nothing in the f***in world, which would be enough to defend that abomination of hockey we are playing under him

Czechs are once again representing themselves as complete ignorants ...

Antos reaction in the vid I posted earlier (directly after WCH Qf) is the perfect sum up of our hockey presentation right now ... we really want this???

Just go f*** yourself all of you, you stupid Voracek,( such an anoying idiot he became lol) Tlusty and other idiots, just cause they have some personal issues with Had ...

Just f***in fire all of them and be done with them ... and dont care about czech hockey peasants, they dont understand shit about the game anyhow lol most of them

Damn I am being so salty lol, but I am so angry .. it just seem so ridiculous to defend this terrible hockey we are playing for the last two years... I just cant understand it

Last edited:

Old Man Jags

Mar 25, 2006
LOL.. I've been complaining about this many for over a decade and taking every opportunity to point out he's a complete asshole and bad for Czech hockey. However, I had no idea I was spelling his name wrong!lol

If it comes across as disrespectful then I'll have to keep doing it!

The fact he's in charge of a World's in Prague makes my blook boil! He's the guy that started the trend of f*** NHL guys and love extraliga guys.

I agree with your backpedal sentiment but I honestly think he sees NHL and Extraliga and that's it!

He spent the first year doing audits and saving 'us' money by selling cars and closing hall of fames. Now he's got a mic and sharing his opinions. Only good one is bringing back the old jerseys... and watch him f*** that up too! If he does bring back blue (I have a blue replica Czechoslovakia with Jagr on back that I got in Slovakia.lol) then I may spell his last name correct.lol
I might start misspelling his name as well!!

• Haha
Reactions: Czechboy

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
f*** all that, I dont understand this backslashing towards VV (or the board) from czech hockey personas lol ... completely dont understand it .. sure it should have been done earliear and Jalonen should be gone by now, its too stretched and ridiculous to postpone it like this and he doesnt deserve it.

BUT on the other hand ... HOW THE f*** CAN ANY PERSON who is even remotely capable of understanding hockey defending Jalonen and current staff and the style of hockey we are playing right now ???? Serisously how? Its the absolute worst and lowest we ever played and so many pro guys, even f***in Pasta are defending it ... lol are you guys f***in blind or what?? It all seems to me like a complete beef towards czech hockey federation and its leadership ... like we will defend Jalonen to the death and for no good reason just to disagree with Hadamczik and federation lol ...

Now who is being more juvenile in this matter I ask? Kari and all his staff clearly needs to go... there is literally nothing in the f***in world, which would be enough to defend that abomination of hockey we are playing under him

Czechs are once again representing themselves as complete ignorants ...

Antos reaction in the vid I posted earlier (directly after WCH Qf) is the perfect sum up of our hockey presentation right now ... we really want this???

Just go f*** yourself all of you, you stupid Voracek,( such an anoying idiot he became lol) Tlusty and other idiots, just cause they have some personal issues with Had ...

Just f***in fire all of them and be done with them ... and dont care about czech hockey peasants, they dont understand shit about the game anyhow lol most of them

Damn I am being so salty lol, but I am so angry .. it just seem so ridiculous to defend this terrible hockey we are playing for the last two years... I just cant understand it
I gave it a like for the passion!

Old Man Jags

Mar 25, 2006
Jagr reacted to Voracek with a lengthy comment. Well, he is one of the 11 and sounded a lot like a potrefena husa.

Old Man Jags

Mar 25, 2006
Just in case anyone thought that Had is not a despicable, embarrassing liar:

From isport today:

“Ale můžu přiznat, že se stále vzpamatovává ze lživé informace, kterou prezentoval prezident Hadamczik o tom, že si Kari nepřál finského asistenta Norrenu. Objevilo se to i ve finských médiích a osobně se ho to velmi dotklo. Nemohl pochopit, jak je možné, že Hadamczik takhle veřejně lhal,“ řekl pro web iSport.cz jeho zástupce Hamal.”

To translate for non-Czech speakers, basically Jalonen is still recovering from the very public lie (via tweet) that Jalonen’s video guy Norren was fired “because Jari did not want him anymore”, which is what Hadamczik tweeted. Obviously a complete lie, he was fired as the only foreigner other than Kari on the team, and presumably to save money (because that is what Had is about). The way he lied so publicly shows just what a small, pathetic, despicable little man he is. Anyone still supporting that snake should be ashamed of themselves.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Just in case anyone thought that Had is not a despicable, embarrassing liar:

From isport today:

“Ale můžu přiznat, že se stále vzpamatovává ze lživé informace, kterou prezentoval prezident Hadamczik o tom, že si Kari nepřál finského asistenta Norrenu. Objevilo se to i ve finských médiích a osobně se ho to velmi dotklo. Nemohl pochopit, jak je možné, že Hadamczik takhle veřejně lhal,“ řekl pro web iSport.cz jeho zástupce Hamal.”

To translate for non-Czech speakers, basically Jalonen is still recovering from the very public lie (via tweet) that Jalonen’s video guy Norren was fired “because Jari did not want him anymore”, which is what Hadamczik tweeted. Obviously a complete lie, he was fired as the only foreigner other than Kari on the team, and presumably to save money (because that is what Had is about). The way he lied so publicly shows just what a small, pathetic, despicable little man he is. Anyone still supporting that snake should be ashamed of themselves.
I'd be fine if he made more millions building condos! Leave my sport alone!

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
Ok, I personally am no longer surprised by Hadamczik. He is not a very good person. On the other hand, hockey under coach Jalonen was plain shit. I don't know any other comparison. I'm not surprised they want to get rid of him.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Ok, I personally am no longer surprised by Hadamczik. He is not a very good person. On the other hand, hockey under coach Jalonen was plain shit. I don't know any other comparison. I'm not surprised they want to get rid of him.
I think they will keep extending the date until 6 of 11 vote to fire him.

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
I think they will keep extending the date until 6 of 11 vote to fire him.
Either they haven't come to an agreement yet, or they don't have a replacement for Jalonen. I personally hope that someone else will train, preferably Rulík. But what matters to hockey, above all let the war and escalation end..

Old Man Jags

Mar 25, 2006
An excellent summary of what a clown Had is and what a sad circus he has turned Czech ice hockey into. Not that it wasn’t already a sad circus, but it is sadder now:

🤮🤮🤮

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
An excellent summary of what a clown Had is and what a sad circus he has turned Czech ice hockey into. Not that it wasn’t already a sad circus, but it is sadder now:

🤮🤮🤮
I'm always blocked from reading further... like the Athletic.

Grrr.

They are now threatening to sue each other over the video coach lie. For some strange reason.. I think Kari is telling the truth and AH is a liar.

Also, two of my all time fav Czechs are arguing online about it.. Jagr and Voracek.lol

What a shit show it has become!

BUT we no longer travel as much and are saving money!

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Screenshot_20230629-162628.png

So Jalonen Is officialy out. Lot of hate from "two weeks" fans lol, but that was expected.

I am very satisfied with the new staff I must say. You can hate Had all you want for that bs that was happening around this decision.

But for me, this Is definitely step in the right direction.

Also love that that clown Havlat Is gone too and we have again experienced and competent GM

Old Man Jags

Mar 25, 2006
View attachment 723420

So Jalonen Is officialy out. Lot of hate from "two weeks" fans lol, but that was expected.

I am very satisfied with the new staff I must say. You can hate Had all you want for that bs that was happening around this decision.

But for me, this Is definitely step in the right direction.

Also love that that clown Havlat Is gone too and we have again experienced and competent GM
Havlat is not gone. He is staying on as assistant to Nedved. The arrogant Havlat should have gone even ahead of Jalonen.

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
The Orct interview on idnes.cz today is quite interesting
What was in in, its premium and I dont have it anymore :D I got the jist for the part I could read, that its something about Orct wanting to have Vejmelka as 1st gk at WCH and Kari not and pushing Hrubec and then blaming Orct for that? Or am I wrong?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad