GDT: 2023 ALCS: (3) Houston Astros vs. (5) Texas Rangers

HOU vs TEX

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Now I know why Dusty is winless in game 7's. Does he retire after this season or does Crane have the balls to move on from him?
Please retire. I know I've said before that I was satisfied with most of his playoff decisions overall but this game chucks all of that out the window.. just retire please. The BP and pitching got you your ring last year. Ride off into the twilight please.

SwordsgoneWild

Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Thought maybe Brown could have gone 1 more inning. Maybe should have pinch hit Maldonado in his last ab. France was in too long but not sure if they had anyone warming because they didn't think he would struggle.
Yeah he should've PH Maldonado..

That said there is plenty of blame to go around

Tucker ,Pena, and Brantley disappearing
Home woes
Stranding RISP
Inconsistent SP the whole year.

The list goes on.

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
Well congrats to any Rangers fans on here. Good luck to any Rangers, Diamondbacks, or Phillies fans rest of the way. It sucks being up 3-2 and choking but I guess I can't complain because they won last year and can't expect to win every year. At least my favorite Japanese team is in the finals so I can look forward to that. Swords, see you next year (or if Astros makes a signing or a trade, I'll see you in that thread).

SwordsgoneWild

Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Well congrats to any Rangers fans on here. Good luck to any Rangers, Diamondbacks, or Phillies fans rest of the way. It sucks being up 3-2 and choking but I guess I can't complain because they won last year and can't expect to win every year. At least my favorite Japanese team is in the finals so I can look forward to that. Swords, see you next year (or if Astros makes a signing or a trade, I'll see you in that thread).
The only reason that I'm even slightly miffed isn't because we lost it's not winning a single home game...again..

The only team to ever do that and we're about to do it twice.

SwordsgoneWild

Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Godspeed and wipe this from your head. At the end of the day we have 2 rings to look back on and this teams window is still firmly open . We'll be fine.

Reactions: punk_o_holic

SwordsgoneWild

Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
You might only be on it for 24 hours :laugh:. We will see. I dont actually know any Ranger fans in real life.
Ran into a couple a few years back but they talked as if Juan Gonzalez and Pudge were still on the team... Think they were drunk as hell. Nice gents though... I'm sure I'll see a few more when the WS starts. This is South Florida after all . The place where you can go your whole life without seeing fans from a certain team only for a bunch to magically materialize when said teams are in the finals or won it.

Reactions: Halladay

Ratbath

Jul 3, 2019
Not as funny as abreu playing through a suspension for hitting a guy and then hitting another guy

SwordsgoneWild

Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Not as funny as abreu playing through a suspension for hitting a guy and then hitting another guy
Shit happens... And I doubt it was intentional. Plus did anyone honestly expect him to sit during the playoffs? Players usually serve it the next season. I think the last time a player was going to serve one during the playoffs was Chase Utley and he won on appeal.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
dbacks-rangers would be the most boring WS in quite some time. hopefully the phillies pull it off in game 7 just for the entertainment factor

• Wow
Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad