NFL GDT: 2023 AFC Divisional Round: (2) Buffalo Bills vs (3) Kansas City Chiefs

BUF vs KFC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Lamar finally had a good playoff game, can he have two in a row? If he's going to lay a stinker nows the time!

Then again, the conspiracy theory with the colours of the SB logo and the news and all that craziness. Who knows!

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
I don't know about that one, but even if he makes it, there's no doubt Mahomes isn't coming right back down the field.

At least if Diggs make the catch, the can score soon enough to allow that to happen and get the ball back again.
yeah nvm. just watched it again and it wasn't nearly as bad as vanderjagt's miss. the wind totally pushed that one wide

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
yeah nvm. just watched it again and it wasn't nearly as bad as vanderjagt's miss. the wind totally pushed that one wide
It was funny because Vanderjagt shanked that a mile off in a damn dome lol. One of the most accurate kickers ( up until that point ) of all time and he graced us with the most horrible looking miss of all time. That Colts / Steelers game was great.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
bills will be fine going forward if they can upgrade at D and WR. maybe bring in a new HC as well. don't think mcdermott is the guy who can lead them to a SB

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
bills will be fine going forward if they can upgrade at D and WR. maybe bring in a new HC as well. don't think mcdermott is the guy who can lead them to a SB
They need more WR talent. D would be OK if they had Milano and White. Although they also have a bunch of FAs and the safeties are a combined 648 years old.

I really like McDermott. I’m it sure you you can justify letting him go. But I’m not sure he’s the guy to get over the final hurdle.
The units he's most in charge of have consistently come up small in big moments. That goes to coaching.

Karterthadon

Nov 1, 2022
Their D were just hurt this year, bad luck.

But coach has to go just for that fake punt nonsense. I get that he had no confidence in his D making any stop but good Lord.

Buffalo would be a good landing spot for Vrabel.

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Their D were just hurt this year, bad luck.

But coach has to go just for that fake punt nonsense. I get that he had no confidence in his D making any stop but good Lord.

Buffalo would be a good landing spot for Vrabel.

I don’t think Vrabel is an upgrade over McD…I’m not sure that’s the the move. I’m not saying there’s not a better option moving forward but that’s not convincing to me.

But I’m not a die-hard Bills fan so maybe that would be appealing to them?

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I don’t think Vrabel is an upgrade over McD…I’m not sure that’s the the move. I’m not saying there’s not a better option moving forward but that’s not convincing to me.

But I’m not a die-hard Bills fan so maybe that would be appealing to them?
Vrabel isn't super appealing to me. But McDermott being out is appealing.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Im not come cap’oligist

But I’d be curious what type of cap space opens up when they cut Von Miller and Diggs.

Maybe go after tee Higgins

Karterthadon

Nov 1, 2022
Vrabel can coach defence, give him a legit QB and that team is going places. McDermott looks like a dude completly out of his depth.

Isn't Mike Evans a free agent as well?

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Just saw the clip of Allen consoling Bass in the tunnel. Such a class act. I’m a Chiefs fan and I of course want to beat Josh and the Bills on the field but he’s a HOF superstar and a great dude. He WILL get his, at the cost of my team and others at some point. No doubt in my mind. Will it make me happy in the moment? Absolutely not. But it’s definitely gonna happen. And a decade from now when both our teams are back in the dumpster, it’ll be part of my memories as a sports fan.

Karterthadon

Nov 1, 2022
Allen might get his someday but it's not going to get any easier going forward. Mahomes and Jackson ain't going nowhere, Burrow is coming back, Stroud is only getting better, Herbert will get a competent coach, etc. This might have been his best chance ever.

Reactions: fin8

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
I double checked and this is real
I have no idea how
But it is real
This stat line belongs in the HOF

Screen Shot 2024-01-21 at 8.55.46 PM.png

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
As a neutral observer, I really enjoyed that game.

Mahomes had some misses but was mostly outstanding.

Allen played great. The one TD pass was insane. The throw Diggs dropped was even more insane and should’ve been on every highlight reel. His two big miscues didn’t cost them as the pick was dropped and they recovered the fumble. Going for the home run at the end instead of hitting Diggs is one he’d probably want back.

Tough one for Bills fans. I came in thinking KC but then thought it was just going to be the Bills night as every bounce seemed to go their way and then…..the kick. Damn.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
I'm actually not sure if it would have been more or less painful for the kick to go in and then Mahomes to drive down the field like it was nothing and then kick a FG as time was expiring.
Yeah, and for the people shitting on Josh Allen, it’s like they learned nothing from the Tom Brady years. Just because Allen is losing close playoff games to a guy who could quit today and get in the Hall of Fame doesn’t mean there’s anything wrong with Allen. Allen is awesome. He’s not Mahomes, but not one is right now.

Reactions: LT and Terry Yake

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad