Wide right, Buffalo cant escape fate.
1705892055744.png

• Love
Reactions: Filthy Dangles

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Damn this team. Damn the Sabres.... Can't wait for baseball.

Allen is a stud.

Just responding to all the reaction posts that either team is gonna get destroyed by the Ravens next week.
I thought we might've had a chance since we've done well against Lamar but then I watched our defense tonight lol.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
that bass miss was almost mike vanderjagt-level bad
I don't know about that one, but even if he makes it, there's no doubt Mahomes isn't coming right back down the field.

At least if Diggs make the catch, the can score soon enough to allow that to happen and get the ball back again.

Sep 19, 2008
last notes on this matchup

the refs did favor kc

kermit gets his calls

but at the end of the day the Chiefs won that one fair and square. There wasn't really a call in the last few minutes that decided the game in their favor. Buffalo had every chance to tie the game or even take a lead and couldn't. Allen did his job. He put them in position. The kicker just missed it.

Bills gone, commanders gone, football season is over

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
last notes on this matchup

the refs did favor kc

kermit gets his calls

but at the end of the day the Chiefs won that one fair and square. There wasn't really a call in the last few minutes that decided the game in their favor. Buffalo had every chance to tie the game or even take a lead and couldn't. Allen did his job. He put them in position. The kicker just missed it.

Bills gone, commanders gone, football season is over
Yea the refs were trash but didn't do enough to throw the game. The biggest call was the bogus DPI, but the defense got a stop right after that anyway (literally their one stop of the night)

and josh allen is 0-3 vs mahomes in the playoffs, including one home loss

what a shame
And in one of those games he threw a go ahead TD in the last 2 minutes.....twice.

Reactions: Melrose Munch

kingsholygrail

Predictable 1-2
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
That kick didn't go wide right to start. It was curving left as normal and then just jerks right like it got nudged. It was spectacular in how tragic it was.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Blue Baron

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I'm actually not sure if it would have been more or less painful for the kick to go in and then Mahomes to drive down the field like it was nothing and then kick a FG as time was expiring.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
So Diggs essentially would have had 80-90 yards receiving if he makes that catch

KC player tripped on his foot when he Miss timed the jump

This is a record high season for drops
He had 2 drops tonight

He is so gone, they’ll try to trade. But no one will take the contraxt

He’ll be cut

Reactions: Melrose Munch

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Yea the refs were trash but didn't do enough to throw the game. The biggest call was the bogus DPI, but the defense got a stop right after that anyway (literally their one stop of the night)

And in one of those games he threw a go ahead TD in the last 2 minutes.....twice.
and still managed to come out with the L. takes a special guy to do that i guess

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad