NFL GDT: 2023 AFC Divisional Round: (2) Buffalo Bills vs (3) Kansas City Chiefs

BUF vs KFC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Karterthadon

Nov 1, 2022
Bills are going into this game with 3rd string LB's and CB's. Chiefs receivers are pure ass. It's going to be a tight one.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
This is the chance for the Bills to finally overcome the Chiefs when it actually matters. So I’m guessing that the Chiefs will win again.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
This is the chance for the Bills to finally overcome the Chiefs when it actually matters. So I’m guessing that the Chiefs will win again.
Pretty much exactly what I was going to say.

KC is great at winning ugly games and Buffalo is injured and well-known for self-destructing.

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto

Pretty much exactly what I was going to say.

KC is great at winning ugly games and Buffalo is injured and well-known for self-destructing.

Wrong,I've never seen you post anything so utterly ridiculous

What exactly do you hold as untrue in that exchange? I mean, by all means call the Bills, haven’t looked but I’d guess Vegas has them favoured, but there is a whole lot of historical truth there to just summarily dismiss, no?

Most interesting game of the week by a fair margin for anyone without a horse in the race still.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Wrong,I've never seen you post anything so utterly ridiculous

all i see is facts

chiefs are probably considered underdogs here, prob the first time they’ve ever been a legit underdog in the mahomes era (and first time on the road lol). bills finally get a playoff home game against the demon chiefs. so yea all the pressure is on buffalo to win this one. feeling pretty pretty good about the chiefs chances

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011
I say Bills in a close one...Josh Allen leads the Bills down field in the last 2 minutes, and Tyler Bass doinks a 30 yard FG off both uprights, the crossbar, and through for the Bills' win 30-27.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
all i see is facts

chiefs are probably considered underdogs here, prob the first time they’ve ever been a legit underdog in the mahomes era (and first time on the road lol). bills finally get a playoff home game against the demon chiefs. so yea all the pressure is on buffalo to win this one. feeling pretty pretty good about the chiefs chances
Buffalo stopped feeling pressure a long time ago , today they are the better team and they know it and play like it.. It wont be a blow out but Todays Bills figured it out. They play like they can beat anyone and seem to believe it. Baltimore is this seasons Demon.

out of curiosity what facts do you see?
That KC Will be road dogs.. thats a fact

I need to edit this and let you in on a secret, I posted that to Green knowing he knows me well enough to understand that was massive sarcasm , that no Bills fan in their right mind could have that much confidence going in to any game ever.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3