NFL GDT: 2023 AFC Championship Game: (1) Baltimore Ravens vs (3) Kansas City Chiefs

BAL vs KC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Upset of the Week.......KC 24 Ravens 23 - Nothing will stop the Swiftie/Mama Kelce/Jason Kelce sideshow from hitting the bright lights of The Strip......God-dell will make sure of that. :naughty: :sarcasm:

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Bengals fans dislike Pitsburgh more than Baltimore and Cleveland combined. Well, at least this crappy fan does.

But we have been so irrelevant for so long that it diminishes our impact on rival fanbases.
Funny because I think most Steelers fans (like me) hate Baltimore and Cleveland way more than Cincy. I know I’ve always had a soft spot for the Bengals.

On topic - as much as I hate the Ravens, this year, I’m rotting for the in the AFC championship, and will be in the SB if they play SF.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Funny because I think most Steelers fans (like me) hate Baltimore and Cleveland way more than Cincy. I know I’ve always had a soft spot for the Bengals.

On topic - as much as I hate the Ravens, this year, I’m rotting for the in the AFC championship, and will be in the SB if they play SF.
Oh no I agree with you re: Bengals/Steelers; it's an extremely one-sided rivalry because we've been an embarrassment most of my life and the Steelers are an iconic institution of football. For the longest time, we weren't important enough to hate, and we never bested the Steelers when it really mattered.

Baltimore is self-explanatory for Steelers fans because they've both been consistently competitive and have played each other in many important games. Bengals are the ugly duckling in the North to some degree, and that fault lies squarely at the feet of Mike Brown.

Reactions: Double-Shift Lasse

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
a lot of ravens fans really hate the bengals (especially the last few years) but i can't say i've ever really hated them. corey dillon was one of my favorite players when i was younger and those teams with palmer/TJ/ochocinco were fun to watch. the dalton/green teams not so much because dalton was a ravens killer. divisional rivals yes, i wouldn't consider the teams to be true rivals (yet)

same thing with the browns. can't say i've ever truly "hated" them like i hate the steelers, but there's more of a rivalry with them because of the move, but they just haven't played enough meaningful games to be true rivals. but with bengals and browns emergence in recent years, that could easily change

after the steelers, i'd consider the titans to be the ravens second biggest rival. lots of playoff games between the two teams over the last couple decades. pats were a rival there for a little while too with the number of times they met in the playoffs

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
I'm going Chiefs. Ratbirds are Maryland's successful pest compared to Washington and nobody likes slog ball muckery.

Mahomes is a likeable elite quarterback and doesn't have a f***ing space alien cheat of HC backing him up like Brady had.

Dec 10, 2007
GA ribs & Blues
1706420203624.png

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I am saddened by the disrespect that this graphic shows for Steelers fans' capacity to hate the Ravens.
There is another team in this state. And once you get into south central PA, that is Ravens territory

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
I know Tucker is half messing around and it's just some gamesmanship than real beef but i wouldn't wanna poke #15 and give any extra motivation

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Kadarius Toney going off in IG Live about how the Chiefs are lying about his ‘injury’, while Jackson Mahomes is doing his stupid dances on the sidelines.

I forgot about Jackson Mahomes, guy has been MIA all this year

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Kadarius Toney going off in IG Live about how the Chiefs are lying about his ‘injury’, while Jackson Mahomes is doing his stupid dances on the sidelines.

I forgot about Jackson Mahomes, guy has been MIA all this year
I'd bet everything I own that Toney is 100% telling the truth. I think Mahomeboy has been done with Toney for awhile now. And notice how much better they have been without him in the lineup.

I'm pretty sure Patrick laid down the law to Jackson about his antics this year, thus the MIA status. Even Brittany has been relatively calm this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad