NFL GDT: 2023 AFC Championship Game: (1) Baltimore Ravens vs (3) Kansas City Chiefs

BAL vs KC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
I am starting to believe that only Joe Burrow is capable of outdueling Patrick Mahomes in a playoff game.

Ravens are favoured in this game, but I feel the Chiefs will find a way to win the game.

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012

Since this is getting so many people to comment, I have to say it: I think this is just a random person making a meme with 0 actual polling or statistics involved (not that any of these types of images are the most scientific)

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

DS7

Oct 9, 2013
Vancouver, BC
This Ravens team has stepped up when it comes to playing good teams with winning records (SF, Miami) should be a great game.

I have a good feeling with this one for them.

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
KC isn't going to go up and down the field like they did vs Buffalo. And Harbaugh is better than McDermott.

That said, Lamar Jackson vs Mahomes in a big game. Got to take Mahomes. Still not sold on Lamar.

Baltimore is also due for a loss.

24-17 KC

Then, they absolutely destroy Detroit in the Super Bowl.

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
These Chiefs remind me of the 2018 Patriots. A team that underachieved all season. Receiver issues for both. QB's getting criticized. Saying TE's are done.

Then, the postseason came and NE turned a switch. KC going in and beating Baltimore would be like NE going into Arrowhead and winning.

KC is basically what NE used to be. All time great HC/QB. All Time great TE. Hated by America.

Sep 19, 2008
1706365422145.jpeg

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
If only both teams could lose.

But since I must, I'll be rooting for Mahomes to dethrone Brady and the Ravens to never win anything.
The one time Bengals fans and Steelers fans are in complete agreement.

Reactions: Peat

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Even though they’re the same division, I don’t know that the Bengals and Ravens have a deep rooted rivalry, at least from the Bengals perspective. Their two biggest moments together came out with the Bengals winning.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Even though they’re the same division, I don’t know that the Bengals and Ravens have a deep rooted rivalry, at least from the Bengals perspective. Their two biggest moments together came out with the Bengals winning.
Bengals fans dislike Pitsburgh more than Baltimore and Cleveland combined. Well, at least this crappy fan does.

But we have been so irrelevant for so long that it diminishes our impact on rival fanbases.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad