2023-24 Utica Comets and ECHL thread

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
I don't think Tom is so blinded that he expects his kids to do more than be loyal foot soldiers. He would probably admit that Utica needs more in the way of reinforcements but whether he will get the ok from ownership to spend there is a different question.
Come on. If you want an AHL team you have to at least pay for it.

These guys like Ryan Fitzgerald, Colin Felix, and Jeremy Brodeur are the same type of players MacKinnon has signed every summer who spend almost the entire season in ECHL
Adirondack.

This time Colin Felix has been promoted to a full-time Utica roster spot as he was signed to an AHL 1-way contract. He has earned such a ticket by playing a grand total of 1 AHL game with the Lehigh Valley Phantoms in 2021-22. The full extent of last season was spent in ECHL Reading. He recorded 8 goals and 19 assists while piling up 139 PIM. At 6'1"I doubt he is a potential AHL tough guy.

The Comets are short 1 RD in their top 6. With all the journeyman bottom pairing d-men looking for work every season this is the best they could come up with? Maybe, <HOPEFULLY>, he is depth they will keep here and only play when desperate. Vukojevic has played the right side in some games here. I'd trust him first.

This will be Brodeur's 7th professional season. To date he has played a total of 4 AHL games. Last season he played in the British Elite League. You Know, the highly regarded Professional league in Great Britian.

The Comets will not have Daws until at least December after hip surgery. NJ acquired
26-yr-old Eric Kallgren on a 1-yr 2-way NHL deal where he will receive $800K to play in Utica. As of the moment he will be #1 in Utica when the season opens. Kallgren does have the kind of pro experience that puts him at #1 here. He is a 3rd yr NA pro (24 GP with the Toronto Maple Leafs and 50 with the AHL Toronto Marlies in the past 2 seasons. Before that he played 3yrs in the Allsvenskan (Sweden's version of the AHL) and a season in the SHL.

Right now it's Kallgren in Utica a with either Brennan, Brodeur, or AHL contracted Isaac Poulter backing up.
Tyler Brennan, who turns 20 on September 27, is NJ's 2022 4th round draft selection about to embark upon his brand new professional career. In Utica's current situation I would think Brennan is assigned to Adirondack to get his pro feet wet.
Poulter, who played in 13 games with Utica last season and kept his head above water, and Brodeur would then battle it out for the backup spot. The loser would join Brennan in Adirondack.

As to Fitzgerald, one would have to ask exactly what has been going on in his professional career?
It is a very serious question. He is 28-yrs-old. He signed a pro contract with the Providence Bruins in 2017-18 after 4 years at NCAA Boston College. He played 3 full seasons with with Providence averaging 63 games/season and .34PPG. #3/4 level production, but respectable.

He opted to go free agent after the 3rd season.
For 20-21 he was signed to a 1-yr 2-way NHL deal with Philly and was assigned to Lehigh Valley. Covid wrecked the season after he had only played 28 games and recorded 21 points. He was rolling,

In 2021-22 he signed another NHL 2-way with Philly, but only played 4 games.

In 2022-23 he signed a 1-yr AHL deal with Lehigh Valley and played 13 games.
In those 17 total games he put up 2 assists.

Now, he is signed by the Comets? What has the deal been for the last 2 years. 17 games in the last 2 seasons shoots up a large red flag.

He's listed as a C/LW. Don't try and tell me he has been signed to help address the Comets center issue.

Reactions: Guadana and My3Sons

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor

These guys like Ryan Fitzgerald, Colin Felix, and Jeremy Brodeur are the same type of players MacKinnon has signed every summer who spend almost the entire season in ECHL
Adirondack.

This time Colin Felix has been promoted to a full-time Utica roster spot as he was signed to an AHL 1-way contract. He has earned such a ticket by playing a grand total of 1 AHL game with the Lehigh Valley Phantoms in 2021-22. The full extent of last season was spent in ECHL Reading. He recorded 8 goals and 19 assists while piling up 139 PIM. At 6'1"I doubt he is a potential AHL tough guy.

The Comets are short 1 RD in their top 6. With all the journeyman bottom pairing d-men looking for work every season this is the best they could come up with? Maybe, <HOPEFULLY>, he is depth they will keep here and only play when desperate. Vukojevic has played the right side in some games here. I'd trust him first.

This will be Brodeur's 7th professional season. To date he has played a total of 4 AHL games. Last season he played in the British Elite League. You Know, the highly regarded Professional league in Great Britian.

The Comets will not have Daws until at least December after hip surgery. NJ acquired
26-yr-old Eric Kallgren on a 1-yr 2-way NHL deal where he will receive $800K to play in Utica. As of the moment he will be #1 in Utica when the season opens. Kallgren does have the kind of pro experience that puts him at #1 here. He is a 3rd yr NA pro (24 GP with the Toronto Maple Leafs and 50 with the AHL Toronto Marlies in the past 2 seasons. Before that he played 3yrs in the Allsvenskan (Sweden's version of the AHL) and a season in the SHL.

Right now it's Kallgren in Utica a with either Brennan, Brodeur, or AHL contracted Isaac Poulter backing up.
Tyler Brennan, who turns 20 on September 27, is NJ's 2022 4th round draft selection about to embark upon his brand new professional career. In Utica's current situation I would think Brennan is assigned to Adirondack to get his pro feet wet.
Poulter, who played in 13 games with Utica last season and kept his head above water, and Brodeur would then battle it out for the backup spot. The loser would join Brennan in Adirondack.

As to Fitzgerald, one would have to ask exactly what has been going on in his professional career?
It is a very serious question. He is 28-yrs-old. He signed a pro contract with the Providence Bruins in 2017-18 after 4 years at NCAA Boston College. He played 3 full seasons with with Providence averaging 63 games/season and .34PPG. #3/4 level production, but respectable.

For 20-21 he was signed to a 1-yr 2-way NHL deal with Philly and was assigned to Lehigh Valley. Covid wrecked the season after he had only played 28 games and recorded 21 points. He was rolling,

Now, he is signed by the Comets? What has the deal been for the last 2 years. 17 games in the last 2 seasons shoots up a large red flag.

He's listed as a C/LW. Don't try and tell me he has been signed to help address the Comets center issue.
I have a vague theory that part of the problem is that Fitz doesn't want to ask the owners to go over whatever meagre budget they set in the past for the AHL affiliate which was probably premised on cheap ELC two way deals carrying the team.

Reactions: Guadana

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
I have a vague theory that part of the problem is that Fitz doesn't want to ask the owners to go over whatever meagre budget they set in the past for the AHL affiliate which was probably premised on cheap ELC two way deals carrying the team.

There are cheaper players, including FA ELC signings, available too. The problem can be that we don’t attract them them enough to successfully sign them.

We can only judge them by the final results.

Adirondack.

Fitzgerald has had a rough injury history.

He got a 2 way deal for 200k with the Flyers for 2021-22, then was hurt early in the 2021 Philly training camp.

It turned out he had torn labrums in both hips (!) and needed double hip surgeries (!). That’s how he ended up with 4 GP in 2021-22, he was back in late March. (He did get scratched at least 6 times at the end of the season too though.)

And he started the 2022-23 season with a LBI too and didn’t play until Nov 4th. He was scratched for at least 26 games after he came back though, which is how he ended up with 13 GP.

So the hope is he doesn’t start this season with a LBI I guess.

Last edited:

My3Sons

Sponsor
There are cheaper players, including FA ELC signings, available too. The problem can be that we don’t attract them them enough to successfully sign them.

He got a 2 way deal for 200k with the Flyers for 2021-22, then was hurt early in the 2021 Philly training camp.

It turned out he had torn labrums in both hips (!) and needed double hip surgeries (!). That’s how he ended up with 4 GP in 2021-22, he was back in late March. (He did get scratched at least 6 times at the end of the season too though.)

And he started the 2022-23 season with a LBI too and didn’t play until Nov 4th. He was for at least 26 games after he came back though, which is how he ended up with 13 GP.

The dollars that would be spent on even a pricey AHL team are relative walking around money for the NJ ownership group. Just sign some good AHL players and give the prospects a better incubator already.

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
The dollars that would be spent on even a pricey AHL team are relative walking around money for the NJ ownership group. Just sign some good AHL players and give the prospects a better incubator already.
Very simplistic solution.

I can't imagine an NHL GM being too uncomfortable to ask for some money to help the prospects he has acquired for the owners in order to develop them into NHL players. It's the sole reason for drafting them. You can't develop them without adequate auxiliary pieces.

And he started the 2022-23 season with a LBI too and didn’t play until Nov 4th. He was for at least 26 games after he came back though, which is how he ended up with 13 GP.

Thank you for the update. I guess my original thought holds true at the moment. He is depth and possibly ECHL bound until they figure out how capable he is of actually playing at the AHL level on a steady basis. If not, I would guess he hangs 'em up.

Guttersniped

Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Very simplistic solution.

I can't imagine an NHL GM being too uncomfortable to ask for some money to help the prospecte the owners have acquired to develop into NHL players. It's the sole reason for drafting them. You can't develop them without adequate auxiliary pieces.

Thank you for the update. I guess my original thought holds true at the moment. He is depth and possibly ECHL bound until they figure out how capable he is of actually playing at the AHL level on a steady basis. If not, I would guess he hangs 'em up.

Fitzgerald? Unless he can’t skate anymore he’s definitely an AHL forward when healthy, he’s a checking forward with some pop.

The “when healthy” part is the real question.

LBIs derailed his last two seasons, so it’s hard to be super optimistic that he can stay upright for this one, but if he actually makes it through camp without hitting the IR he should be a contributor in Utica.

Reactions: Guadana

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Fitzgerald? Unless he can’t skate anymore he’s definitely an AHL forward when healthy, he’s a checking forward with some pop.

The “when healthy” part is the real question.

LBIs derailed his last two seasons, so it’s hard to be super optimistic that he can stay upright for this one, but if he actually makes it through camp without hitting the IR he should be a contributor in Utica.

Sounds good, but he won't be a scoring forward. His numbers historically are around .33PPG. That makes him a player, but the team goes nowhere without some SCORING pop and that is missing.

Reactions: My3Sons

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
Sounds good, but he won't be a scoring forward. His numbers historically are around .33PPG. That makes him a player, but the team goes nowhere without some SCORING pop and that is missing.

What kind of counting did you do to arrive at that number? His AHL numbers are at .53 PPG. Now given the injuries, it's unlikely that he returns to that level, but those are his historical numbers.

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
What kind of counting did you do to arrive at that number? His AHL numbers are at .53 PPG. Now given the injuries, it's unlikely that he returns to that level, but those are his historical numbers.
Glasses must have been dirty. Looking through foggy lens made the 5 look like a 3 on his EliteProspects page. LOL

Actually it's just a case of old eyes taking a quick glance and I simply misread the number. Doing too many things at the same time will do that for me.

However, as you said, those injuries will likely take a toll. .33 would be a good starting point to aim for as he tries to regain the form he was at 2 and 1/2 seasons ago. That won't be an easy task. Age isn't on his side either. Turns 29 on October 19th, just about the time the Comets will open their season. I wish any guy in his spot the best and sincerely hope he succeeds. However, the gist of the ongoing conversation is that the Comets roster is weak at the moment and a guy rehabbing after a real long layoff isn't going to overcome that issue in a short time.

They signed 2 new experienced forwards, Justin Dowling and Criscuolo. Dowling has historically performed at higher level than any Comets center last season. Criscuolo's point total last season (29) was less than that of either Schmelzer (35) or Nolan (33), who is gone. When you pick up a guy as afree agent and you shell out $330K for him, he should put up better numbers than what would be your 3/4L centers entering this season.

They signed Shane Bowers, a .38PPG C/RW, also trying to regain form after a past injury. Colorado gave up on him in his 4th season and traded him to Boston. Afterf 20 games with AHL Providence Boston traded him to Utica for Walsh. I can't recall a trade where the Comets got the better side of the deal. Shane will have to put up point totals far beyond any he's ever imagined to take up the slack. His numbers make him a #4. If he can kill penalties and play the checking line role as well as Talvitie, maybe he simply replaces Aarne.

They added 2 new defenders starting their NA careers this season, Topias Vilen and Daniil Misyul.

They will be dealing with another player coming off an entire IR season, LD Santeri Hatakka.

Another player, who has no AHL experience, was signed to a 1-way AHL contract, Colin Felix.

Chase Stillman starts his professional career. His Jr. career doesn't project him to be scoring a lot. He has to bring the 'motor' and work ethic he is known for to the pro game and be a demon forechecker providing his linemates the puck and then occupying the net front to give them opportunities to score while he in turn cleans up the garbage. Reports say he has a good shot, but apparently doesn't use it very often. He needs to exercise that option a lot more.

Those most likely on the roster are not known as goal scorers. Dowling brings a scoring touch and feeds his mates well. If 2 of Holtz, Foote, and Clarke are in NJ the guys he'll be feeding have not been effective goal scorers.
The best from last season beyond those 3 is Halonen with 17 goals in 57GP. The team last year was offensively starving and this roster looks to be worse unless some scoring is added. That addition would be beyond Clarke, Foote, and Holtz who were on that team last season and Clarke was the top man with 58Pts. Walsh's #2 41 points are gone. I believe Foote replaces Boqvist which subtracts his #3 37 Pts.
That's 136 Points subtracted.

#s 4-10 in scoring:
Gambardella (#4) and Schmelzer (#5) each put up 35
Nemec was #6 with 34. His presence here is questionable. I think they want to start him out back down here. If that happens, there is no guarantee as to how long he stays.
#7 Stevens (33)
#8 Halonen (30)
#9 Johnsson (30)
#10 Pinho (28)
Stevens, Johnsson, and Pinho are gone.
That subtracts another 91 points.

The next 10 on the roster accounted for 173 points.
5 of those players are no longer here. 71 points are subtracted from them.

More importantly are the number of goals scored by the top 20 minus the number from those who are no longer Comets.
Let's just look at the top 20 again.

138 goals from the top 10
74 from the next 10
212 total goals from the top 20 point getters.

Put Clarke, Holtz, and Foote, in the NHL and add the players who have left the system and you have a total of 120 goals lost.

The returning roster players out of the top 20 only scored 70 goals.

Thus, a team starved for goals got 212 from their top 20 scorers.
Those we know will be back (I'm counting Nemec) accounted for 70 goals.

They have to get at least 70 from the guys returning from last year's top 20:
Halonen 17
Nemec 12
Gambardella 10
Laberge 8
Thompson 7
Schmelzer 6
Russo 6
Wotherspoon 4

+ roster player outside of the Top 20
Vukojevic (2G/1A/37GP) #29 in scoring

+ Players on AHL contracts but spent most of the season in the ECHL. They have a good shot of being on this season's roster.
Parent (3G/3A/14GP)
Ibragimov (3G/3A/15GP)
8 Goals
+ 124 goals from the new players joining the roster

Forwards:
Downing
Criscuolo
Stillman
Bowers

D-men:
Nemec
Misyul
Hatakka
Vilen
Felix
= 212 of last years top 20

They got 23 more goals from the rest of the guys who scored goals for the Comets during the season.
Geertsen 4
Talvitie 3
Hayes 1
Parent 3
Ibragimov 3
Groleau 2
Okhotiuk 2
Vukojevic 2
Blujus 1
Gourley 1
Filmon 1
This kind of miscellaneous scoring will take place outside of the top 20 every season. Only the 3 listed above are signed for this season. Filmon will be in Jrs. The rest are gone.

It remains to be seen as to how the roster is finished. Holtz, Clarke, Foote, and actually Nemec have to be dealt with. All could be here, all could be in NJ, some combination of both,or trades could happen. Anyway it works out, the Comets roster as of today is short players and management knows it and it will be dealt with. 2 months of summer, rookie/development camp around the corner, more free agent activity possible, and preseason camp all ahead before the new season opens up. Things can and will still happen.

Footnote:
That's a lot of numbers and I'm no math wizz, but that's a pretty good account, at least in the ballpark.

BurntToast

May 27, 2007
Saratoga, New York
@Bad Goalie you complain a lot. Its well documented, but its a lot.

I think some of the rookies have upside, plus the vets, they did bring are decent scorers.

There is a possibility that this team will have more grit. Misyul and Stillman can play with an edge.

It wont matter much if the goalies suck..

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
I think it just comes down to money. Matthew Phillips got a 1 way deal, but the top AHL free agents tend to get guarantees of around 450k-550k. The Devils gave Dowling 500k and Criscuolo 330k. Thompson is going to make a one-way salary as well which likely complicates things. But the Devils have typically not spent that much on the AHL club.
Perhaps, it seems like teams are increasingly starting to offer one-way deals for AHLers. Not sure how the Devils organization would feel about that, having Thompson likely ticketed for a lot of AHL time on a one-way deal likely doesn’t help either.

Hopefully the Devils go heavier into the college UFA recruitment over the next year or two. With the top of the lineup being penciled in, I wonder if we become more enticing to the college UFA crop that turn into your journeyman or AHL top of the lineup types. Someone that thinks they could potentially carve out a bottom six spot on a competitive team.

Might also help with the above that this next crop of UFA collegiate forwards likely have some crossover with both Hughes at some point.

Guttersniped

Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Perhaps, it seems like teams are increasingly starting to offer one-way deals for AHLers. Not sure how the Devils organization would feel about that, having Thompson likely ticketed for a lot of AHL time on a one-way deal likely doesn’t help either.

Hopefully the Devils go heavier into the college UFA recruitment over the next year or two. With the top of the lineup being penciled in, I wonder if we become more enticing to the college UFA crop that turn into your journeyman or AHL top of the lineup types. Someone that thinks they could potentially carve out a bottom six spot on a competitive team.

Might also help with the above that this next crop of UFA collegiate forwards likely have some crossover with both Hughes at some point.

So far we’ve been a little underwhelming in the undrafted FA market. We gave an 1 year AHL deals to TJ Friedmann and Erik Middendorf in March.

Elite Prospects Friedmann
Elite Prospects Middendorf

Friedmann was a bottom six center on Quinnipiac and Middendorf was a middle six LW on Michigan State. (Middendorf was their 2nd line LW in the line-ups I saw.)

Middendorf’s age is promising, and we did need centers, but these guys weren’t even on the longer top NCAA UFA lists.

We still have a borderline ridiculous number of contract spots available though, after Bahl signs we’ll have 39 contracts out of 50. There are still unsigned FAs still kicking around, including a few arguably worth a ELC, so you never know.

Reactions: My3Sons

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
There's also bound to be a few August 15 UFAs, feels like the Devils should be interested in some of them, if they're halfway decent.

Reactions: Guttersniped

My3Sons

Sponsor
So far we’ve been a little underwhelming in the undrafted FA market. We gave an 1 year AHL deals to TJ Friedmann and Erik Middendorf in March.

Friedmann was a bottom six center on Quinnipiac and Middendorf was a middle six LW on Michigan State. (Middendorf was their 2nd line LW in the line-ups I saw.)

Middendorf’s age is promising, and we did need centers, but these guys weren’t even on the longer top NCAA UFA lists.

We still have a borderline ridiculous number of contract spots available though, after Bahl signs we’ll have 39 contracts out of 50. There are still unsigned FAs still kicking around, including a few arguably worth a ELC, so you never know.
When the team passed on that OHL center whose name escapes me that was a very good junior player who went undrafted a couple of years ago (he attended Dallas development camp before he signed with someone) it just seemed to me they are not trying that hard in this area. Halonen is a nice player but if that’s your prize undrafted signing it’s kind of meh to me. The organization values its draft picks but they just haven’t done much to find the undrafted gem who maybe turns into that top AHL player who can play a few NHL games here and there until he gets long in the tooth as a prospect. Hopefully that changes as they really need to add some guys who might pan out as bottom six centers to augment Hischier who can’t carry the bottom six by himslef.

Guttersniped

Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
When the team passed on that OHL center whose name escapes me that was a very good junior player who went undrafted a couple of years ago (he attended Dallas development camp before he signed with someone) it just seemed to me they are not trying that hard in this area. Halonen is a nice player but if that’s your prize undrafted signing it’s kind of meh to me. The organization values its draft picks but they just haven’t done much to find the undrafted gem who maybe turns into that top AHL player who can play a few NHL games here and there until he gets long in the tooth as a prospect. Hopefully that changes as they really need to add some guys who might pan out as bottom six centers to augment Hischier who can’t carry the bottom six by himslef.

We didn’t really pass on Logan Morrison as a free agent, I doubt we had a shot.

He personally knew someone in the Dallas org and they have one of the top AHL teams in the league. They simply blow us out of the water in terms of signings and recruiting.

And the Stars still didn’t sign him. Seattle did, to play on one of the hottest teams in the AHL, Coachella, which just lost in the Calder Cup Finals in Game 7 to Hershey.

Seattle threw a lot of money around last pre-season in building that team, and also with some strong recruiting of unsigned FA signings, that team took off.

It’s easier to recruit when you have a cool, brand new 11k seat facility 35 minutes from Palm Springs, CA. (And luckily for them, they don’t have to call the team the Palm Springs Firebirds because that’s dorky.)

Other teams have help with recruitment with their teams location and arena. No offense to Utica, but a lot of young people would probably prefer San Diego, Austin, Toronto, etc.

Other teams are helped by their AHL teams past history of success like Hershey and Texas. Or just a historical tendency of FAs to sign with them (Boston, NY Rangers, Detroit).

Other teams are helped by their team’s history of turning recent undrafted players into NHL Nashville really sticks out here, but Pittsburgh is another. (We did do this with Kevin Rooney, who’s now up to 227 NHL GP and signed this year for 1.3m with Calgary.)

That aside, we need to do better if we want to stay competitive. It’s what good teams do. And teams like Buffalo and Columbus are doing better at this right now.

StevenToddIves

May 18, 2013
Brooklyn, NY
People, @StevenToddIves , please, answer to me, why we can’t add Logan Morrison? He was very productive for D+1 and D+2 for ohle. He isnt one tricky pony, he can skate and use his partners, and he has good shot. Really don’t understand why he wasn’t drafted.
I don't know what to say in regards to a player like Logan Morrison. Often NHL teams miss, but rarely on a guy playing in a high-profile league like the OHL. The kid has several high-end abilities, no red flags, and has produced at every step in his amateur career.

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014

Hey, forgot about Middendorf. He was signed last Spring and played 11 games for Adirondack. On April 13, he was called up to the Comets with 2 games left on 4/14 and 4/15. That ended the regular season. The Playoffs began on 4-19 and ended for the Comets with a round 2 defeat at the hands of the Toronto Marlies. He failed to dress for any of the games after reporting here.

I simply had a case of out of sight out of mind. He only recorded 2 points with Adirondack in his 11 games there. It's likely, unless he lights things up in camp, he will be assigned to Adirondack to start the season.

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Rocco Grimaldi is still unsigned.
I'll repeat his value
-30-yrs old
RH W/C
2022-23 > 73/Pts/70GP 33G/40A
.82 PPG over 361 AHL GP
He is a very productive AHL player.
Has played 203 NHL games and would be available for an emergency call-up.

Have to believe he's hunting high and low for an NHL team to give him another 2-way.

He was on an AHL contract last summer with Anaheim and then after 54 games and leading the team in scoring (56 PTS/54GP), he was traded to AHL Rockford where he finished the season (17 PTS/16GP).

He is exactly the veteran type of player missing from the Comets lineup since Chase DeLeo and A.J. Greer departed after 2021-22.

With all the available contracts they have signing him wouldn't be a tax on the available deals they have on hand. His last deal was a 1-way. After getting no bites and having to settle for an AHL deal last season, maybe he'd be amenable to a decent 2-way like Dowling signed. Dowling will make $1Mil over the next 2 seasons here at $500K/season.

He's not the only guy out there looking for a deal.

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
@Bad Goalie you complain a lot. Its well documented, but its a lot.

I think some of the rookies have upside, plus the vets, they did bring are decent scorers.

There is a possibility that this team will have more grit. Misyul and Stillman can play with an edge.

It wont matter much if the goalies suck..
Thanks for the kind words. Nice talking to you as well.

I call 'em like I see 'em and I haven't been far off in any AHL reports or analyses.

As I have said, it's 3+ months until the Comets open their season. The roster can undergo lots of adjustments. At the moment if the big 3 go up and with Walsh's departure, the current Comets roster is very weak. Not a complaint - Fact,

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $200.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00