NCAA: 2023-24 Transfer Portal

Your Boy Troy

Sep 19, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
I was wondering what was going on with Kaidon Salter and the portal, but I see that he has withdrawn from the transfer portal. I like him a lot. You obviously wonder how he would perform against better competition. Him and C.J. Daniels were a nasty duo for Liberty.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
I was wondering what was going on with Kaidon Salter and the portal, but I see that he has withdrawn from the transfer portal. I like him a lot. You obviously wonder how he would perform against better competition. Him and C.J. Daniels were a nasty duo for Liberty.
I thought he was guaranteed for Auburn.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Ohio State is the favourite to land 5* QB Julian Sayin from Bama.

@End of Line you can't keep on getting away with this.
Why go to OSU?

He's either a So or a RS Fr in 2024. The KSU transfer is the starter for 2024. Air Norland will be a true freshman, has signed. Seems like an odd choice if that is where he lands.

Reactions: John Price

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Sounds like Caleb Downs has chosen Ohio State :towel:

IMG_8332.jpeg

@Tony Romo the amount of smoke around Sayin coming to town right now is incredible right now

Last edited:
Reactions: spintheblackcircle

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Sounds like Caleb Downs has chosen Ohio State :towel:

View attachment 806514

@Tony Romo the amount of smoke around Sayin coming to town right now is incredible right now
How much money do you have??

Apparently Nick is on record that Caleb Downs is the most talented DB he’s ever had (I tend to agree with him; dude is f***ing insane)

I’m surprised by Sayin. He maybe the most talented QB in 2023 or 2024. He was HUGE on Texas. So it was either Texas landed him or Arch. Once Arch came, it was no bueno. I’m surprised he decided to follow Noland.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
How much money do you have??

Apparently Nick is on record that Caleb Downs is the most talented DB he’s ever had (I tend to agree with him; dude is f***ing insane)

I’m surprised by Sayin. He maybe the most talented QB in 2023 or 2024. He was HUGE on Texas. So it was either Texas landed him or Arch. Once Arch came, it was no bueno. I’m surprised he decided to follow Noland.
Sayin considering OSU is odd. Have the transfer from KSU plus Normand an incoming freshman. Basically for playing time in 2025, going to come down to the QB battle with Norland. If Sayin loses that he’s going to have to take a RS in 2025 thus be 3 years without any real game action before he can start in 2026 somewhere else.

So this is a big decision for him.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
So they spend $13m on other teams players, obtain our game signals “legally” from their former assistant Greg Schiano and secretly hire away Al Washington and Greg Matison while both were still under contract and UM’s lead recruiters for Zach Harrison, a UM lean who eventually signed with OSU, but I have to hear from some of these people that Michigan deserves the death penalty for illegally obtaining the same thing they “legally” got. That it’s “cheating” and “morally wrong”

It’s why I just don’t give a crap about the Stalions thing, was it dirty? Sure was, but college football is dirtier than Ric Flair, it’s the wild west and it needs drastic regulation on many fronts.

I don’t see any other solution except to have equal revenue sharing and to completely do away with NIL. There is no way this is what anyone was expecting to have happen, but it shouldn’t be surprising, they opened Pandora’s box and it’s a disaster.

Imagine the NHL or NFL with no salary cap and everyone’s a FA right after the season and right after camp.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad